Did we have a good transfer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've improved our ability to go forward to a greater degree than we have disadvantaged our defensive capability. On that basis I would say that we've had a good window.

Good enough? Good compared with others? Who knows?

Mngng.

Deep TB reference.

In the best case scenario, Bkvc or Sycu come in and become excellent Premier League defenders, Vdy stays fit, our new signings make a good impression, and Klci finds his boots. In that instance I reckon we've had a fabulous window.

I think Prz is better than we thought. He can play on the wing, behind the striker and up front. He scored double figures ina defensive Newcastle team, has tonnes of flair and creativity and seems motivated.

Ds Pt is a sumptuous player. Pulled off a major coup there. He really is superb. Let's hope he acclimatises quickly.

In the best case scenario, Bkvc or Sycu come in and become excellent Premier League defenders, Vdy stays fit, our new signings make a good impression, and Klci finds his boots. In that instance I reckon we've had a fabulous window.

I think Prz is better than we thought. He can play on the wing, behind the striker and up front. He scored double figures ina defensive Newcastle team, has tonnes of flair and creativity and seems motivated.

Ds Pt is a sumptuous player. Pulled off a major coup there. He really is superb. Let's hope he acclimatises quickly.
Pss ff

Haven't got the hang of this have you ThSwtChll?

Tbh I'd have liked to have seen a CB signing. But then again I wasn't all that enthused by any of the names being mentioned (apart from Ake) Also a striker would have been nice, but as has been stated we'll see how Perez goes.

I kind of wish it was still Ye Olden Times regarding the Maguire thing. My old man told me about an interview he'd read by some manager in the League of Ireland. He responded to a question about losing his best defender by saying " He's a centre-half. They're ten bob a dozen. My Mrs can fill in there until I find someone " :003:

If only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758