DION DUBLIN TO LEICESTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_Ledgend

Micky Adam has admitted to being interested in bringing the 35 year ld hitman to the walkers stadium.

Gosh, really ?? Thanks for the news

Have you read any of the other threads ???????

alex_Ledgend said:
Micky Adam has admitted to being interested in bringing the 35 year ld hitman to the walkers stadium.

It's nice to have people posting with their finger on the pulse. :oops: :? :? :p :roll: :roll: :p :wink:

It's his second post, he'll never come back now :!: :lol: :lol: Certainly a way to make an entrance. Don't worry mate, we have all posted things we have later regretted. :wink:

8) Well Why Dont u go and have a look on skysports.com and on lcfc.com. He admitted it earlier and admitted that thatcher is in talks with pompy.
:evil: :evil:

alex_Ledgend said:
8) Well Why Dont u go and have a look on skysports.com and on lcfc.com. He admitted it earlier and admitted that thatcher is in talks with pompy.
:evil: :evil:
This is almost a good attempt at a wind up :lol:

A Ledge End? or Legend?

Wow Craig.. Gettin abit out of control there, I wish i could be as cool as you. With a name like craig you must be a real Ledgend :? :?:

West Brom and Cov also want Dublin by the way, so lets hope he wants to come back to his home town club

Re: A Ledge End? or Legend?

alex_Ledgend said:
Wow Craig.. Gettin abit out of control there, I wish i could be as cool as you. With a name like craig you must be a real Ledgend :? :?:
Yeah, im a right Ledge end :? :?

Malf said:
Have you heard we are trying to sign Jaffer Kake aswell?

i heard that too.
the big lad from ghana?

alex_Ledgend said:
West Brom and Cov also want Dublin by the way, so lets hope he wants to come back to his home town club

This is so so funny. Well done my man for cheering up my afternoon.

I have just heard that Muzzy is in talks with Birmingham :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758