Dion n Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowski_Blue

I know that we have been rumored to be after Dublin n Joachim, but I now have it on good authority that both parties are in contact with Leicester and a move is likely.

yes. i no someone, very well, who is good friends with Julian. Its seem very likely that the kid is coming back to Leicester.

Not exactly young guns for the future!!! Wouldn't mind seeing them in a city shirt though.

I'd be delighted to see either playing for City, both would be fantastic. Why not get Deano back aswell now he's on a free? ;)

Joachim is 29? He still has alot of pace, and if he kept injury free (Which I would be surprised if he did) He could be an ideal replacement for Dickov.

Dublin? Ok, he's in his 30s, but I reckon he has alot to offer us - Both in defence and attack, a better version of Ian Marshall. :wink:

Jochim and dion have both publicly stated that they wish to play for Leicester. All be it in the past!

Joachim at 29 he seems as if he has been on the seen way longer than that. He burst onto the scene when I first started watching Leicester.

Julian Julian

Julian Joachim, that name just reminds me of the early 90's and I don't want to go back there. He might still do the business, but unless Dickov goes I wouldn't want him back. I want a younger striker that will be here for some years, Nacho Novo or Leon Knight please.

Two shite players well past their sell-by date who couldn't get into most 1st division sides.

Should fit in well

Ricey said:
Good players in their day but there are better options out there for us. Dublin is too old and Joachim too injury prone.
He's about 3 years younger than Ferdinand though :? :roll:

what people are forgetting is that we have released a mass amount of players. we are going to have to fill the squad up again somehow, obviously some of them are going to be on a free and possible ageing. i'm sure micky has some youngsters lined up (i'm actually not sure, cus I don't have any faith in his youth policies. jus saying it to lie to myself), but if we are going to bolster the squad then we might aswell accept that we may be signing a few dublins and joachims.

I'm not bothered about their age. I'm bothered that they are now completely shite

If you can't get into Cov's team you must be really bad.......

we are going to have to fill the squad up again somehow

We've had a squad full of crap for the past twelve months, and we've thankfully got of rid of them.

Why fill up your squad, and your wage bill, with another pile of useless twonks ? Back to square one

Especially when we've got a youth/reserve set up that would be as good as those two useless turds

homer said:
we are going to have to fill the squad up again somehow

We've had a squad full of crap for the past twelve months, and we've thankfully got of rid of them.

Why fill up your squad, and your wage bill, with another pile of useless twonks ? Back to square one

Especially when we've got a youth/reserve set up that would be as good as those two useless turds

People struggle to except change, i'm with you homer. Re, Re, Re, Re, Re, Re Rebuild

Craig said:
Ricey said:
Good players in their day but there are better options out there for us. Dublin is too old and Joachim too injury prone.
He's about 3 years younger than Ferdinand though :? :roll:

And Ferdinand has always been about three times the player of either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757