DISGRACEFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickovforengland!

Only Frank and Freund had the decency to come over and applaud the supporters and chuck the shirts into them. Say what you like about Frank whatever he has done be it Own Goals or drunken cavorting at least he had the decency to acknowledge the fans who made the trip to Highbury and all the others who have filled the stadium all season.

Fair play to those two but I am disappointed in all the rest and Micky.

Did Sinclair miss?

Dickovforengland! said:
Joe_Fox said:
Did Sinclair miss?

Nice. No but Freundo sent his all of 2 yards.

why didn't Freund take any long throw ins on Saturday?

It's because these are the only two that won't need their shirt again next season as they are definately off! :lol:

Seriously though, it is shocking I am upset of them.

I've just spoke to a mate who works for Barclaycard promotions and who helped organise the presentation party on Saturday. He reckons that the LCFC staff and players were told to clear off the pitch as soon as the whistle went. I wouldn't blame Adams for that.

Joe_Fox said:
I've just spoke to a mate who works for Barclaycard promotions and who helped organise the presentation party on Saturday. He reckons that the LCFC staff and players were told to clear off the pitch as soon as the whistle went. I wouldn't blame Adams for that.

Neither would I, typical arsenal though, bet they think that they are the only team to have paying fans this year. I can undertsnad them wanting to celebrate, but we had paying fans there aswell.

Joe_Fox said:

I thought that too. But even so, only 4 players came over - Dickov, Scowcroft, Freund and Sinclair to acknowledge the fans. It wouldn't have taken them long just to all come over and give us a clap for the support we have given them this season, and paid their wages for their underperforming displays.

On the way back to Leicester on the coach, the team bus passed us and we all cheered them, but they conveniently ignored us....

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

I thought that too. But even so, only 4 players came over - Dickov, Scowcroft, Freund and Sinclair to acknowledge the fans. It wouldn't have taken them long just to all come over and give us a clap for the support we have given them this season, and paid their wages for their underperforming displays.

On the way back to Leicester on the coach, the team bus passed us and we all cheered them, but they conveniently ignored us....

Not like the bus back from Wembley vs Swindon then.

Malf said:
Ashov said:
I bet they had to clear the pitch so Arsenal can get there trophy :roll:

No shit sherlock :lol:

:lol: Lemon Entry my dear Malf, lemon entry.

Malf said:
Ashov said:
I bet they had to clear the pitch so Arsenal can get there trophy :roll:

No shit sherlock :lol:

:lol: Lemon Entry my dear Malf, lemon entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757