dislocated shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, but my housemate used to do it all the time. It once happened when I was playing him at Pro Evo! :eek: It looked so painful I was wincing just watching and listening to him popping in back in.

Hope your okay mate. :023:

a good friend of mine did it a few times after the 4th he had to have surgery on it to stop if from happening, drummy hope you ok and its not too bad now.

well i just got back from the doctors and he said i'd only partially dislocated it-which i thought because it felt like it came out but went back in very quickly! he said i've damaged the muscles etc around it and that i'll continue to feel pain around the area for the next couple of days, and theres a smal risk it may keep happening but hopefully not! so good news except i can't play football this afternoon :frown:

well i just got back from the doctors and he said i'd only partially dislocated it-which i thought because it felt like it came out but went back in very quickly! he said i've damaged the muscles etc around it and that i'll continue to feel pain around the area for the next couple of days, and theres a smal risk it may keep happening but hopefully not! so good news except i can't play football this afternoon :frown:

Sounds more hopeful for you then. Speedy recovery mate. :)

get well soon mate

Sit down, put your feet-up and spark up a joint and the pain will ease away! :biggrin:

Hope your okay, you finished uni this year yet dd?

Last edited:
yeh im still here though as we have events going on etc

You mean you still have some of your student loan left, you only have to go home once you run out of money! :biggrin:

Good job you have done all your exams anyway! :038:

Last edited:

I did the same thing 4 weeks ago and it still hurts, its the second time this year both times i was playing badminton.

I did the same thing 4 weeks ago and it still hurts, its the second time this year both times i was playing badminton.

You need to try playing a mans sport that’s your problem.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48