DJ in Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

I was just wondering whether any of you party people know of a decent DJ for hire for a party in September? We struggling to find one with any decent recommendations.

There's one in Leicester, down near Rawdykes Road I think. He did move away to Blackpool but I've heard a rumour he's back in town. Might be worth giving his agent a ring, if he's short on work.

I was just wondering whether any of you party people know of a decent DJ for hire for a party in September? We struggling to find one with any decent recommendations.

Don't go anywhere near one called Campbell - He is absolute shite I heard. :icon_wink

If you're after more of a club/bar DJ, a lad I use to go school with does it in town. He has worked at R bar, Lalli Bella, Helsinki to name just a few.

Not sure if he is for hire or just resident at certain places. I can PM you his facebook if you want to message him.

It's actually a wedding reception - just didn't want to start a 'Don't do it!' thread. :icon_bigg

So we are just looking for a decent DJ in the area for your general generic wedding music.

It's actually a wedding reception - just didn't want to start a 'Don't do it!' thread. :icon_bigg

So we are just looking for a decent DJ in the area for your general generic wedding music.

I will do weddings and Bar Mitzvahs though I think a two hour progressive house set is not what you are looking for. :icon_bigg

I can recommend ours, Ill find the number out and pm you later.

I could do it. Get the old double decks back and my big telephone reciver. I could bring the legend that was...............Uptown Sounds :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I could do it. Get the old double decks back and my big telephone reciver. I could bring the legend that was...............Uptown Sounds :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

If it was me, I would hire you. :icon_bigg

Check your pm's. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47