Do You want the Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to be in the premiership they should be have to start right at the bottom and reach several promotions first. Otherwise it is just unfair on two clubs.

If they ever get their wishes granted then it'll be about money and that's about it.

nope.
they can feck off.

Agreed! Not only would it once and for all spell the end of Scottish football, but it would also be totally unfair to every division one club who slogs their guts out to get into the prem.

SilverFox said:
....Not only would it once and for all spell the end of Scottish football.....
:shock:
change of mind, it's a superb idea. make it happen

If we are going to have foreigners in the PL, then I want more attractive teams than Celtic or Rangers.

I would think Ajax, PSG, Real, Barcelona (plus others all one hours flight all easy enough from EM airport), would be far more attractive than two teams with a history of bigotry between them (appreciate there is also history of an unpleasant nature between Barca and Real). :wink:

The Ashov answer is, no. :wink:

there's talk of uefa re-introducing the amount of foreign players in a club. i read somewhere that 1/3rd of the squad may have to be 'indigenous'.

so if celtic & rangers join an english league, the native third of their squad will be english? scottish? :?

so, they can feck off!

I shall pass your closing 'words' on the subject on to the Celtic fans around here MK.Next time you are up here they can parade your head on a pole through the streets of Glasgow :wink:

:shock:
cheers mate...

what do their fans want? they wouldn't qualify for europe every year and they'd win feck all down here.

I think without MON Celtic would fall apart,they have some very 'ordinary' players and Rangers are worse although I think Prso is a decent player.

Contradictions all over the place

I think that the old firm would adapt to the premiership over five years.

Its only a good move for the glasgow clubs though not adding to the premiership as they would be in the 5th-10th position.

As for not being good enough. I'm sorry but thats rubbish HIGHLAND FOX what about the players who didnt get a game in scotland have been regulars in the permiership. STUBBS is a prime example

ALSO Prso is rubbish Steven thompson is a much better player but coz he is scottish he is deemed to be a lesser entity.

Re: Contradictions all over the place

PTFC_TOFFEE said:
I think that the old firm would adapt to the premiership over five years.

Its only a good move for the glasgow clubs though not adding to the premiership as they would be in the 5th-10th position.

As for not being good enough. I'm sorry but thats rubbish HIGHLAND FOX what about the players who didnt get a game in scotland have been regulars in the permiership. STUBBS is a prime example

ALSO Prso is rubbish Steven thompson is a much better player but coz he is scottish he is deemed to be a lesser entity.

Well Leicester seem to have signed half of the Scottish premiership so we will soon find out if they are good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757