does anyone know whats cracking off with thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to mad biker who is supposedly in the know he is going to pompey deffo. :roll:

So far Mad Biker has been pretty much 100% correct. Unfortuantely all the news is bad news so I wish he was wrong for once, especially about Thatcher. We need to keep him IMO.

Joe_Fox said:
So far Mad Biker has been pretty much 100% correct. Unfortuantely all the news is bad news so I wish he was wrong for once, especially about Thatcher. We need to keep him IMO.

yeah we do need to keep him, but i think we should have kept rogers knowing that thatcher had a get out clause, cos he would have been okay 4 1 more seaon, with stewart left wing.

gagandeep said:
Joe_Fox said:

yeah we do need to keep him, but i think we should have kept rogers knowing that thatcher had a get out clause, cos he would have been okay 4 1 more seaon, with stewart left wing.

:shock:

Surely there are better players we could get in!

If he wants to go, there's not a lot we can do to stop him. Personally, its all getting a little tedious. At the end of the day our (the fans) opinion counts for diddly squat. :cry:
So, my message to those players that don't want to fight for the cause with LCFC, next season, go and go now.
To those fans concerned in whats happening, lets get rid of the deadwood, bring in some new faces and take the "Championship" by storm. :twisted:

We have Jordan Stewart who can play left back, so I'm not too concerned about Thatcher leaving. Although, we will need more cover there. Probably John Harley from Fulham.

Thatcher

Personally I will be gutted when he goes, IMO he is a class act and our best player(currently on the books)
Im still uncertain about Stewarts ability and attitude
Harley would be ok but couldnt deputise as a centre back
Why did MA let Davidson go when he knew Benny was going, he would of been a better replacement because he could also fill in at centre midfield
We will probably end up with Harley and Tiatto to share responsibilities!!

Re: Thatcher

dpjfox said:
Personally I will be gutted when he goes, IMO he is a class act and our best player(currently on the books)
Why did MA let Davidson go when he knew Benny was going, he would of been a better replacement because he could also fill in at centre midfield

Davidson didn't want to stay. TRUST ME I KNOW!!!

dpjfox said:

I would agree Thatcher is one our better players, if not the best. To be honest, if he wants to go (which he will) then that's up to him. I only really want players who want to play for us, and Thatcher seems excluded from that.

I think when Stewart has played left back, he's done well for us. He has pace, and is fairly good defensively. He just needs to work more on his distribution.

Davidson was let go because he is far too injury prone. And, there was also a rumour going round that those two didn't see eye to eye.

Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

I would agree Thatcher is one our better players, if not the best. To be honest, if he wants to go (which he will) then that's up to him. I only really want players who want to play for us, and Thatcher seems excluded from that.

I think when Stewart has played left back, he's done well for us. He has pace, and is fairly good defensively. He just needs to work more on his distribution.

Davidson was let go because he is far too injury prone. And, there was also a rumour going round that those two didn't see eye to eye.

Not a rumour! Confirmed from the horses mouth!

Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Not a rumour! Confirmed from the horses mouth!

What does he think of Micky then? :wink:

Micky didn't believe him when he said he was injured and callum wasn't best pleased put it that way!!! He didn't slag him off just said how pissed of he was basicly being called a liar and that they weren't really on speaking terms.

Thatcher

Iwas always a bit hopefully he would stay (rather than go to Pompey) because he wont go anywhere to sit on the bench!
But now that Man City are in for him(having just relrased their only left back), I expect him to be gone within days.
I would also expect Harley and/or Tiatto to be next in

dpjfox said:
Iwas always a bit hopefully he would stay (rather than go to Pompey) because he wont go anywhere to sit on the bench!
But now that Man City are in for him(having just relrased their only left back), I expect him to be gone within days.
I would also expect Harley and/or Tiatto to be next in

I think he's pretty much gone to Man City now. Tiatto is not really a left back - So Harley would be a more likely choice as he can play both left back and left midfield......

"does anyone know whats cracking off with thatcher"

That has to win funniest thread title of the year. IKO

Joe_Fox said:

'sly' joe _fox lazzer says you went gutho mate that right? If so you were in my year ya little bugger!!!

Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:

'sly' joe _fox lazzer says you went gutho mate that right? If so you were in my year ya little bugger!!!

I was in Mr Jones class, a design teacher, quite fat, not that old, grey hair. He was ok, he gave me a 100% attendance certificate because I lent him a cd. Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757