does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if he gets more players like that then we cans ee he is making more of an effort that y he released freund, mckinlay hardly good passer of the ball like williams

By the looks of things he's going for young talent. Probably the best approach though.

I think the signing of dublin suggests we'll be quite direct again next season. i know the majority of fans don't want to see this but it works in division 1. looking back to a couple of seasons ago our promotion was based upon a direct style, utilising the aerial strength of deane, scowcroft, benjamin, taggart, elliot and heath from set pieces.
I can see the same pattern emerging again with the signing of dublin. im sure scowcroft will be on the left getting on the end of walkers kicks. whether it be dabizas, elliot or heath at the back, they will provide lots of threat from set pieces. then there will be dublin and possibly ferdinand up front. It may not be pretty but if it gets us promoted i won't be complaining.

i agree micky, forest supposedly play "attractive" football, but where did thta get them, direct play is the best way

i do worry who will provide the serevie for the set-pieces thooguh with no izzet

thats y we should have kept guppy

gagandeep said:
i agree micky, forest supposedly play "attractive" football, but where did thta get them, direct play is the best way

i do worry who will provide the serevie for the set-pieces thooguh with no izzet

Forrest play attractive football??? Have you seen a Joe Kinear team?

I can see us playing a direct syle, and maybe this is the best way to get promoted but where dopes it leave us next season. With absaloutely no chance of staying up is the answer. It is short termism and sadly in our current financial state we have no other option.

trickytrev said:
gagandeep said:

Forrest play attractive football??? Have you seen a Joe Kinear team?

I can see us playing a direct syle, and maybe this is the best way to get promoted but where dopes it leave us next season. With absaloutely no chance of staying up is the answer. It is short termism and sadly in our current financial state we have no other option.

i didint say that thats y i included the "supposed"

the seaon after next we will be better equipped to go up because veryseaon we go back up the debt decreases and micky would have learned of his mistakes and also the team is looking a lot more younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757