Dougie

Status
Not open for further replies.

weluvulesta

I think Dougie Freedman will be a brilliant signing for us. What do you guys think. He is fast and pacey and will do excellent. Apparantly we are interested in him.

Don't know about brilliant but i'd definately like to see him added to the squad... dispite the signing of Dubin and the possible emergence of Wright and Morris (if he is ever fit) I think our strikeforce looks very bare indeed, at least in quality if not necessarily in numbers...

He would do a job if we were desparate and the way things are looking on the striker front we soon will be!

How old is he? He seems to have been around forever - im not sure on him, although, as everyone else would, i would like to see some younger players ill wait til any signings like this are made and wait til i see them play before i make an opinion on them.

pipes said:
How old is he? He seems to have been around forever - im not sure on him, although, as everyone else would, i would like to see some younger players ill wait til any signings like this are made and wait til i see them play before i make an opinion on them.

He's 30.

Well, he could possibly do a job for us if he's only 30..., lets wait and see IF he signs...

i hope he does. proven goal scorer.
jeez, i'd be happy if we signed lazzer at the moment!

MKFox said:

i'd prefer Ashov personally... :wink:

londonfox said:
MKFox said:

With micky's current ambition to make this an over 35's club... we could well be seeing webmaster showin off his tricks on the right wing next season :lol: :wink:

londonfox said:
MKFox said:

the boy ashley would be awsome.
(bit too loud though!)

Would be happy if he signs, not over the moon but happy.
Good replacement for Dickov. Same age and will score 10-15 goals.

Craig said:
londonfox said:
MKFox said:

With micky's current ambition to make this an over 35's club... we could well be seeing webmaster showin off his tricks on the right wing next season :lol: :wink:

As lazzer and me are both over forty :shock: we have an even better chance of being signed. :p :p :p Moreover I haven't kicked a football for 12 months or so. Even better candidate. :? :? :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757