Douglas/Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Many people have slagged Rab (myself included), but is it a worry if hes out for a while?
Is it worth getting a loan in?

I think we need a new keeper really, how about getting Walker back?

I think we could do with another one, walker would be good if we can get him back, IMO would be ahead of of douglas

leicester_til_i_die said:
I think we could do with another one, walker would be good if we can get him back, IMO would be ahead of of douglas

We couldn't afford his wages. And have you forgot how bad he could be at times? He won't have got any better since he left.

We definately need a new keeper, last night proved that, Rab was poor in the first half, and Hendo looked very shaky. Need somebody in if not for the remainder of the season then certainly for next.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
We definately need a new keeper, last night proved that, Rab was poor in the first half, and Hendo looked very shaky. Need somebody in if not for the remainder of the season then certainly for next.

Rab was injured; he could hardly get off the ground and any movement to his right was difficult and painful. I don't know why people ever expected any more from Henderson.

bocadillo said:
Rab was injured; he could hardly get off the ground and any movement to his right was difficult and painful. I don't know why people ever expected any more from Henderson.

If Rab was injured then he shouldnt have played. And that doesnt excuse the fact that he has been very inconsistent this season.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Scott Carson
Easier to loan a decent keeper than buy an average one IMO

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
If Rab was injured then he shouldnt have played. And that doesnt excuse the fact that he has been very inconsistent this season.

He pulled his thigh about half-way through the first half - he didn't start with the injury. We've been through this before. Douglas is about as good as we will get for the money available.

The question is now really whether Henderson is good enough to do a spell for him. Except at Lillestrøm, he has previously done fairly well.

bocadillo said:
He pulled his thigh about half-way through the first half - he didn't start with the injury. We've been through this before. Douglas is about as good as we will get for the money available.

The question is now really whether Henderson is good enough to do a spell for him. Except at Lillestrøm, he has previously done fairly well.

Too be fair to Hendo, he was probably fairly rusty, would no doubt benefit from a run of games in the side, but I am unconvinced by either too be honest.

bocadillo said:
Douglas is about as good as we will get for the money available.
Agreed Boc I think some people have delusions of grandeur about who we can actually Attract and Afford.

highland fox said:
I meant next season for a years loan

Apologies - very good shout that........but I think Liverpool will ditch Dudek in the close season....

They signed a keeper from MK Dons that may be worth a look at too...:102:

Fox From The Hudd said:
Apologies - very good shout that........but I think Liverpool will ditch Dudek in the close season....

They signed a keeper from MK Dons that may be worth a look at too...:102:

No problem:icon_wink
I don't think Benitez is all that keen on Carson and I'm not sure if Kirkland is on loan at WBA or They've signed him but if he is on loan Liverpool also have him.

highland fox said:
No problem:icon_wink
I don't think Benitez is all that keen on Carson and I'm not sure if Kirkland is on loan at WBA or They've signed him but if he is on loan Liverpool also have him.
To carry the Liverpool reserve keeper thread on further Kirkland is another interesting option and a Leicestershire lad as well even though he went to Cov and is more injury prone than Darren Anderton........

I cant believe what im hearing, i thought there would be several people over the moon with Rabs injury as this would give the superstar that is Henderson a chance to shine like they said he would! :icon_roll

Anybody going to stand up and admit they wanted Henderson in goal? :confused:

Maybe if he has a good performance against Leeds they might appear and say they were right all along? :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00