Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sick as everyone else I'm sure.

It's not their fault we went down. They just supported the club.

Obviously not.

But they haven't helped in providing an excuse for not getting shut of possibly the most inept manager in our history. A couple of months and 10 matches ago, getting rid of him would have given us a fighting and better chance of survival.

My sincere comiserations (sp) :icon_cry: I was hoping S-ton went down.
Oh well hopefully you can bounce straight back up to challenge the trees and the sheep heads.

As for the Wolves, we got what we deserved this season. :bang:

what sort of the comment is that? if he ****s off where does that leave us....in recievership..like leeds...ok alot of the blame lies with managers,management changes(mm) but at the end of the day the biggest blame has to lie with majority of the squads comitment.

we shouls never have lost to qwednesday...draw with colchester....we should have never had to come here and win

we will bonce straight back up next year

Who appoints the managers ? Mando. It doesn't matter what we should and shouldn't have done, the facts are since Mando took over we have gotten into bigger debt and dropped down further than we ever have in our history. Good idea, lets keep him here.:icon_roll

Funny little thing life is, we're finally getting that variety of teams we all wanted! And re: Graz let them go, at least we'll know who has or not. History and Pride wise this is terrible, but for the squad (assuming MM doesn't jump ship!) it's just what it needs.

Time to go youthful I guess.

How many of the old crap bastards have contracts for next year?

What a twatty post

Well Beighton - you have consistently backed Holloway. Is it your considered judgement that we should stick with him? At what point in our fall through the leagues would you consider that it might not be quite such a good idea to have Ian Holloway as manager?

When the season started, we were fighting for the Premiership, now we are heading to the League 1, am i dreaming??

Last edited:
what sort of the comment is that? if he ****s off where does that leave us....in recievership..like leeds...ok alot of the blame lies with managers,management changes(mm) but at the end of the day the biggest blame has to lie with majority of the squads comitment.

we shouls never have lost to qwednesday...draw with colchester....we should have never had to come here and win

we will bonce straight back up next year

its idiots like you that have got it all wrong. There is something drastically wrong with our club, what makes you think that we will be any better next year just because we are going to be playing opposition that we think should be 'inferior'? Without wholesale changes next year I fully expect a mid-table finish in League 1 at best. That performance today is typical of why we have gone down this year, poor management. We need yet another new man in charge, who the hell is going to want to come here now I have no idea..

I don't even feel upset. Just indifferent to it all. Those useless feckers have taken the emotion out of me.

Let's hope they clear the disinterested overpaid & underworked cnuts and give the kids a chance!!

Thanks for ****in my beloved club. Holloway and Mandy can both go **** themselves. League 1, marvelous.

I know that you're hurting: we all are but, that's not really fair is it? City have been flirting with relegation for four seasons. We can only hope that Milan stays and that, whatever happens at manager level, the squad is not decimated and we can have a successful season next season and start to claw our way back into, and then out the other end of, the Championship.

When the season started, we was fighting for the Premiership, now we are heading to the League 1, am i dreaming??

It is a nightmare of a dream. :icon_conf

i thought we were def goin to be a top 6 side walking to stadium versus Blackpool all those months ago.......

how wrong can you be? I would def get rid of Holloway though. He has had his go and cocked it up, so its time to rebuild from the start. Plus i hope half the first team disappear, there is no chance of selling most of them, so the least we can hope is they are all driven off the closest pier to the brittania stadium. how pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757