Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Wanted by Coventry on loan apparently,I see this happening.IMO Dublin will not start another match for us,might get on as sub but not from the beginning.

im disappointed in dion i thought local lad would be more up for it i think injuries have took its toll and i dont feel comfortable dissing him :roll:

lazzer said:
im disappointed in dion i thought local lad would be more up for it i think injuries have took its toll and i dont feel comfortable dissing him :roll:

I agree, I thought Dion would be a class act for us. I did think he showed a lot more commitment in his last two games, but obviously not enough.

You two are dissapointed.!!..I backed him to be Top Championship Goalscorer..more chance of Pressman being crowned 'Slimmer of the Year'

far too savvy for that highland....

i heard lazzer is a virgin

Maybe, a big maybe, but Levein will give him the kick up the proverbial and get him back into shape. If he can perform he is a good sub to come on i think, especially with CL's apparent keenness to use the ings and get lots of crosses in, might suit dublin a bit more than the long ball game

Then again maybe im a bit too optimistic

Offer them Blake instead, Dublin is a good cover player up front or in defence, and we certainly don't need them both with Morris close to regaining his fitness. Remember we only have a squad of 21 players, and why offer a potentially class squad member to one of our fiercest rivals? :?

i've been disappointed by him this year. i expected him to do great for us but he's been shite. if he goes then i wouldn't mind.

Let him go, he has been a massive disappointment, plus this would allow CL to bring in another striker in to offer another option. This appears to be the one area where we lack alternitives and we need to increase competition for places.

Wont be long before Blake is on his way IMO, not on the bench it seems to me CL has seen straight through these two. Seems to have good judgement - these two were regulars in MA teams / squads.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Let him go, he has been a massive disappointment, plus this would allow CL to bring in another striker in to offer another option. This appears to be the one area where we lack alternitives and we need to increase competition for places.

Wont be long before Blake is on his way IMO, not on the bench it seems to me CL has seen straight through these two. Seems to have good judgement - these two were regulars in MA teams / squads.

I think that Dublin was a doubtful acquisition but is still a useful squad player whereas Blake is of course totally hopeless & his arrival here gave final proof (not that it was needed for me) how badly poor Micky had lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00