Dwight Yorke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

Says on sky that he might be going cov!!! Would he rather come to us ?surley weve got a better chance of going up that cov n we could probably offet the same money. I still think we need another striker and think yorke would b a good signing for us...

MA wanted two more players 1. Carsley
2. Yorke?? :?:

anyone thought of any other players?

Loyal_Supporter said:
Says on sky that he might be going cov!!! Would he rather come to us ?surley weve got a better chance of going up that cov n we could probably offet the same money. I still think we need another striker and think yorke would b a good signing for us...

whatever you're taking, I suggest you stop now...

silkman said:
Loyal_Supporter said:

:lol:
From the same source as the Walker leaving thread (sky rumours from 'fans') so it's got to be true, it has been suggested Yorke to us :?

Dublin, Wright, Connolly, Benjamin, Scowcrap. Where would Yorke fit in??

Melton Fox said:

I know! How about binning off Benjamin who should never be allowed on a football pitch....ever

Not that I agree that we should be signing Yorkie but no way should Benji be listed as one of our options......

FNQ said:

Because He's shit !!!!

Love the fellow to bits as he is a real tryer but he's not good enough at this level.

FNQ said:

because he makes bamby on ice look like a solid house foundation. :lol:

RichMC24 said:
Melton Fox said:

I know! How about binning off Benjamin who should never be allowed on a football pitch....ever

Not that I agree that we should be signing Yorkie but no way should Benji be listed as one of our options......

I agree, but the problem is that Trevor Bambiman is contracted to the club that is paying him a ridiculous amount of money.

A waste, I hear you say, exactly. It becomes less of a waste if he gives the club something in return. That is why he has to play. He is too expensive to be sat around twiddling his hoofs.

The argument against this is "We are paying him anyway, lets keep him out of the FXXcking way, because he is a liabilty".

Difficult decision

Not Necciceraly saying we should sign him was just saying that yorke might be one of the people that mickey was talking about wen he said he wanted 2 more players.

Scowcroft prob wont play up front for us MA will only play him if hes our only option.

i heard Dwight was going to get the Victoria Cross for bravery.

apparently for all those dangerous missions in to Jordan.... :roll:

I for 1 would love to see the Smiling assassin in the blue of Leicester but I am sure a prem club will snap him up or maybe rangers or celtic???

Him coming would give MA a striker selection headache, iIMO he will be a good signing.

silkman said:
Loyal_Supporter said:

... or at least pass it on to the next person in the line. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758