Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward

Johnson Morgan Hughes Thomas

Choudhury Dewsbury-Hall

Ndukwu Wright Albrighton

Iheanacho

Jakupovic, Clark, Knight, Tavares, Leshabela, Muskwe, Reghba/Eppiah
with the sheer volume of games coming no one likely to start in the league should play in this use it as a shop window to get some of our better U23s a loan move plus a look at them in senior football for us, obviously if Wes isn't fit bring in Knight or Fuchs alongside Sam Hughes, Callum Wright seems to score a few for the U23s and I couldn't think of another option at 10.

As long as the starting 11 against Man City are not involved, I don't really care who plays, how they play or what the result is.

As long as the starting 11 against Man City are not involved, I don't really care who plays, how they play or what the result is.

Yep

Not a single player from the whole Man City match day squad should be anywhere near this game

Where is the matchday revenue coming from for these games? Can the FL cover the loss from gate receipts? By that I mean their cut from the gate receipts.

BR says that there are first team players that need fitness and he wants to look at some of the young players too.

Fair to expect a totally different 11.

Ward

A right back
Morgan
Fuchs
Thomas

Choudhury
Dewsbury Hall
Maddison

Albrighton
Gray
Nacho

back four is a shambles. Maybe there are a couple of youngsters that could play?

Ward

A right back
Morgan
Fuchs
Thomas

Choudhury
Dewsbury Hall
Maddison

Albrighton
Gray
Nacho

back four is a shambles. Maybe there are a couple of youngsters that could play?

I reckon this will be close, but someone else instead of Maddison. He will come on for the last 30 mins or so again I think.

Is Amartey fit? Maybe he will play right back?

Maybe one or two other youth players. For example, wouldn't surprise me if Wes doesn't start either and we go for a young centre back.

Ward
Albrighton, Benkovic, Morgan, Fuchs, Thomas
Choudhury
Dewsbury hall, Tavares
Madison
Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782