Engerland…

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Sweet Baby Jebus

Just watching Dier and Maguire in the most godawful centre back pairings I think I’ve ever seen

And we think City have problems at the back

Good grief

It’s some kind of insane back three with Kyle Walker

Hilarious

Worst game of football I've seen for a while and I've watched all of our games so far!

The boring **** has to go, he's had the most attacking talent we have had for decades and he fills half the squad and team with defenders.

I bet Maddison is pleased he's got nothing to do with this shite.

Southgate will be available by the time Leicester sack Brendan

I mean, it’s like tuning in to Love Island and coming away disappointed that you didn’t learn anything about the James Webb Telescope or something.

People actually watch this shit?

Funny isn't it? I literally couldn't give an airborne **** about the England team. When did it all change? I'm guessing around 2015 but can't be sure.

Funny isn't it? I literally couldn't give an airborne **** about the England team. When did it all change? I'm guessing around 2015 but can't be sure.
Same here. I used to quite like it but that dropped off a cliff after we got promoted back to the Prem. Also over the last 7 or 8 years the sight of a St George’s cross makes my arse twitch.

I put being patriotic on a similar level to astrology or ****ing cats.

I read it on Twitter so it must be true:

Gareth Southgate. The only man in football to have been relegated as a player, a club manager, and an international manager.

I find the way the England Men team play, like Leicester do, with odd players in odd positions. They play a dreary 'possession ' style without utilising the forwards and are currently rubbish. The England Men seem to be more bothered about themselves than the team.

I much prefer watching the England Women football to the Men. It’s completely different attitude and passion on the pitch.
I know it’s a different level but has the men’s game become too good?

Can't wait for both Southgate and BR to be sacked and switch jobs.....

I much prefer watching the England Women football to the Men. It’s completely different attitude and passion on the pitch.
I know it’s a different level but has the men’s game become too good?
Too sanitised, I think. Happening in a few sports at the moment. Elite sportspeople don’t make mistakes enough to create and provide interesting jeopardy

Tonight he leaves Tomori out of the entire squad and plays Maguire again. The comparisons to Rodgers are pretty stunning

If the team and system doesn’t work, the best thing to do is to go with it again cos its bound to work sometime, yes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757