ENGLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

Didnt last nights game have a familar ending that us Leicester fans are used to?

Dont get me wrong I was gutted about the whole thing, but fellow mates I watched the game with seemed in more shock that a team could concede 2 late despite playing well in the game.

For me personally, I was less shocked and thought of how much the defending in injury time reminded me of Leicester.

:oops:

I made the same point that as a leicester fan this becoming a bit much i fookin hate football :roll:

Absolutely gutted, I feel sick. I'm so hungover it's unbelievable, I spent £80 on ale yesterday for me and the mrs and at £2.50 a pint and similar prices for a cheeky wine you do the math!! e put some away yesterday, been up all night being sick loving it.

Reminded me alot of Leicester, except it wasn't our defence that crumbled it was Heskey and Gerrard's foolery.

Malf said:
Absolutely gutted, I feel sick. I'm so hungover it's unbelievable, I spent £80 on ale yesterday for me and the mrs and at £2.50 a pint and similar prices for a cheeky wine you do the math!! e put some away yesterday, been up all night being sick loving it.

Reminded me alot of Leicester, except it wasn't our defence that crumbled it was Heskey and Gerrard's foolery.

Can we not blame Clown... I mean James as well. PURRLLEASEEE!!

Southern Fox said:
Malf said:

Shit, I forgot about him! Yeah blame that goon, he showed his true colours didn't he! Pathetic, get him out.

Malf said:
Southern Fox said:
Malf said:

Shit, I forgot about him! Yeah blame that goon, he showed his true colours didn't he! Pathetic, get him out.

Thanks Malf. :wink:

Southern Fox said:
Malf said:
Southern Fox said:
Malf said:

Thanks Malf. :wink:

No worries geezer. If City ever sign James i'll cry, what a piss poor excuse for a player he is. Computer games my arse, your crap mate!

I said ages ago that England are the same as Leicester, and yesterday they fookin proved that!!!!

I am still pi*sed and can barely focus on my screen... at least i have 2 weeks off work to recover! Hope your enjoying work today Malf! :lol:

Babylon said:
I said ages ago that England are the same as Leicester, and yesterday they fookin proved that!!!!

I am still pi*sed and can barely focus on my screen... at least i have 2 weeks off work to recover! Hope your enjoying work today Malf! :lol:

Loving it mate, thanks for asking! I can't even see, I bumped in to a door at the train station this morning. I've been listening to Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army to try and shake this mingbeast hangover off but it's no use.

Malf said:
Babylon said:

Loving it mate, thanks for asking! I can't even see, I bumped in to a door at the train station this morning. I've been listening to Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army to try and shake this mingbeast hangover off but it's no use.

top track :lol:

OOOH Ya Beastie Boy.

My head feels like it's been crushed in a vice. Malf, £2.50 a pint is exploitation! I had £1.25 a pint, half the price. Export and Stella too. I had sank 3 of them by 30 mins! Also, had a cheeky vimto session for the Croatia game. Lovin' it me. Get wreckeD!

Malf said:
Babylon said:

:lol: Spent £60 yesterday and bought nothing but larger that means i had 24 beers :shock: We drank the quay dry. Technichally i think i should be dead.

Have an ice cold orange sport lucazade for the hangover always works for me!! Should work better than a bit of Costello.

Babylon said:
:lol: Spent £60 yesterday and bought nothing but larger that means i had 24 beers :shock: We drank the quay dry. Technichally i think i should be dead.

Have an ice cold orange sport lucazade for the hangover always works for me!! Should work better than a bit of Costello.

You can tell!

Joe_Fox said:
OOOH Ya Beastie Boy.

My head feels like it's been crushed in a vice. Malf, £2.50 a pint is exploitation! I had £1.25 a pint, half the price. Export and Stella too. I had sank 3 of them by 30 mins! Also, had a cheeky vimto session for the Croatia game. Lovin' it me. Get wreckeD!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Stella is kriptanite! Can't touch that or i'll end up shi*ting the bed.

Joe_Fox said:
OOOH Ya Beastie Boy.

It's ridiculous, but worse things happen! I'm so wrecked, I started drinking at 9.30 yesterday. A few stellas at home then played football and sank a few more, then hit the pub just after midday and the rest is history. I was sick out of my eyes last night

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:

You can tell!

tut.... to think i stuck up for you against the mighty webmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757