Espoo were poo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

3-0 to city! Dublin scores one, trickster scores one, and also Stearman...so what do we think, is the boy gonna get his chance this season? (and I'm not talking about trev!) :lol:

Oh, and Mawene played the full 90, hopefully he impressed! Might give us opportunity to push Canero further up the pitch (where he probably is better suited)?!?!?!

I wonder why we played such a strange team. No Makin, Canero or Tiatto. Wilcox playing at left back. Why the **** was Shirtliff on the bench? Williams went off after 20 minutes, injured?

Clarke
Mawene, Elliott, Heath, Wilcox
Gillespie, Williams, Nalis, Benjamin
Scowcroft, Dublin

Logan
Mawene, Stearman, Heath, Wilcox
Scowcroft, Dawson, Nalis, Benjamin
O'Grady, Wright

When I saw the lineup on the official site, I assumed it was 3-4-3?

Clarke
Mawene, Elliott, Heath
Gillespie, Williams, Nalis, Wilcox
Scowcroft, Dublin, Benjamin

:?:

Couldn't really work it out. I thought Tommy Wright would've been picked ahead of Benjamin.
No Makin either, which I thought was strange. Maybe Micky already decided we don't want him?

Anyway, nice that Dion got another goal

Graz said:

Clarke
Mawene, Elliott, Heath

Couldn't really work it out. I thought Tommy Wright would've been picked ahead of Benjamin.
No Makin either, which I thought was strange. Maybe Micky already decided we don't want him?

or he might of decided we want him already :wink:

Dont forget these are all friendly matches, no player is being picked ahead of anyone yet. Each player will be given an equal opportunity to make an impression.

The Shirtliff on the bench thing must have been a mistake. It must have been!!

??

I am worried??!!

:evil: All the missing players were in jail after a good sea crossing in the bar, they were with Stan Collymore, Denis Wise, Steve Walsh, Paul Dickov and some girls from La Manga.

just Joking. MA has to look at all of his player and also give them a good crack of the whip to prove to him they are ready for next season, but I worry about Williams being subed after 20 mins though. :wink:

Tom W said:
I wonder why we played such a strange team. No Makin, Canero or Tiatto. Wilcox playing at left back. Why the **** was Shirtliff on the bench? Williams went off after 20 minutes, injured?

Clarke
Mawene, Elliott, Heath, Wilcox
Gillespie, Williams, Nalis, Benjamin
Scowcroft, Dublin

Logan
Mawene, Stearman, Heath, Wilcox
Scowcroft, Dawson, Nalis, Benjamin
O'Grady, Wright

Shirtliff is the youth team coach. Hes on the bench because he's old enough to be your grandad...please, no jokes about the average age of players in the team :lol:

chrislcfc18 said:
Dont forget these are all friendly matches, no player is being picked ahead of anyone yet. Each player will be given an equal opportunity to make an impression.

...All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others...
-George Orwell

Weaseling out of things is what seperates us from the animals. Apart from the weasels.

Homer J Simpson

webmaster said:
SilverFox said:
...All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others...
-George Orwell

Four legs good, but no legs best

Arthurs Farm - Half Man Half Biscuit

Half Man Half Biscuit...oh Webbo you winner, Dickie Davies eyes!!!! (Suppose this should be on the Music forum...)

Graz said:

Clarke
Mawene, Elliott, Heath

Could have been trying 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 with Scowcroft playing his best position IMO just behind the front two, but unless somebody went and saw it and posts on here we may never know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757