EURO Qualifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
England losing against Montenegro.
Keane shouldn't be anywhere near the England team. Presumably the manager hasn't watched any of his games this season.

He shouldn't even be near the Everton team this season. Some odd choices. The importance of regular club football has gone out of the window I see.

He shouldn't even be near the Everton team this season. Some odd choices. The importance of regular club football has gone out of the window I see.
The problem is though that with ****-faced clubs like Chelsea and Man City sweeping up dozens of players to leave festering on benches or in reserve team squads, talented players like Hudson-Odoi and Sancho just won't get the chances they perhaps deserve.

The problem is though that with ****-faced clubs like Chelsea and Man City sweeping up dozens of players to leave festering on benches or in reserve team squads, talented players like Hudson-Odoi and Sancho just won't get the chances they perhaps deserve.

This is true.

If they weren't constantly picked for England despite not playing any football then young players might think twice before going to talent hoarders like Chelsea in the 1st place.

The current situation makes it clear to young players that there is nothing wrong with rotting on the bench / ressies of a big club, you'll get picked anyway.

Just makes it worse

If they weren't constantly picked for England despite not playing any football then young players might think twice before going to talent hoarders like Chelsea in the 1st place.

The current situation makes it clear to young players that there is nothing wrong with rotting on the bench / ressies of a big club, you'll get picked anyway.

Just makes it worse

Or it just makes their clubs look worse.

This is where I admire Sancho, Man. City wouldn't say whether they would give him game time, he wanted to play so he left and went abroad as well. I've said before, Phil Foden is wasting his time staying at Man. City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263