Europa Conference League 2021/22

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Exactly. Look at some of the shit in here. Not exactly gonna get you moist about the draw, is it:

Pot 1
Pot 2
Pot 3
Pot 4

(Apologies, couldn't be bothered to delete all their coefficients).
Oh god I hope Spurs get Lincoln Red Imps

Graz

Shame Spurs avoided any really long away trips. Was hoping to see them playing up some snowy mountain in deepest Eastern Europe.

pork pie fox

Rennes, Vitesse and Mura for Spurs. Should piss it but plenty of potential to Tottenham it up.
I was hoping they'd get drawn against teams from the arse end of beyond. That's about as good as they could have got, I reckon.

Robin127

Conte after tonights game

"I did not like what happened tonight," said Conte. "I must be honest and tell you that after three-and-a-half weeks, I am starting to understand the situation.

I am happy to stay here but at the same time I must be honest and tell you we need to work a lot to improve the quality of the squad. We are Tottenham and in this moment there is an important gap [to the top teams in England]."

If someone thinks that a new coach arrives and Conte won in the past and then I am a magician... But the only magic I can do is to work. To bring work and work to improve, to bring my methods, my ideas of football. But we have to understand that we need time.

It is not simple because, in this moment for sure, the level of Tottenham is not so high.

The situation now is starting to be very clear in my mind. I like to win and I play to win in every competition. This must be the same for my players.

This road could be one metre or 100m. I am not scared, I am ready to go and do this path. But at the same time I want to be very honest - we have to work a lot and improve in many, many aspects.

The club is outstanding outside - to create a stadium - but now we start from behind. I have found players that want to work and have great commitment, but sometimes it is not enough.

We need time, but we have to do better in everything, everything, everything."

In other words the whole playing side of the club is a shambles and it will only be sorted out if I get a lot of money to spend over a few transfer windows.

This is not going to end well...shame.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Tottenham :laughing:
I got into the KP in time to watch the last 15 minutes of their match on the screens under the Kop. There were several guffaws as Kane and Co struggled to make any impact; the roar that greeted their last kick-of-the-game defeat was loud and prolonged.

Ha!

glyn

Conte after tonights game

"I did not like what happened tonight," said Conte. "I must be honest and tell you that after three-and-a-half weeks, I am starting to understand the situation.

I am happy to stay here
That’s good of him.

homer

Levy will give him **** all to spend - he’ll be at ManYoo before you know it

While we chuckle away, it’s worth noting that they’re still four points above us, obviously

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City1535
2Liverpool1534
3Chelsea1533
4West Ham Utd1527
5Tottenham 1425
6Manchester Utd1524
7Arsenal1423
8Wolves1521
9Brighton1520
10Aston Villa1519