Europa League

mabrah

I wish all the English clubs remaining in the competition the best of luck. May they go far, with extra time.

pork pie fox

When's the final? I'd willingly accept a Man U v Spurs final if it suits us.
Unless Liverpool win the Champions League. Working on the basis that they finish outside the top 4, I’d hate for us the finish 4th and be robbed of a Champions League place, which could happen with your suggested final.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Unless Liverpool win the Champions League. Working on the basis that they finish outside the top 4, I’d hate for us the finish 4th and be robbed of a Champions League place, which could happen with your suggested final.
Eh?? No it couldn’t.

Jimmy Lad

Would be slightly amusing if Spurs finished 4th but then Arsenal went and won the Europa League. Only downside to this would be... Arsenal winning the Europa League.

pork pie fox

Would be slightly amusing if Spurs finished 4th but then Arsenal went and won the Europa League. Only downside to this would be... Arsenal winning the Europa League.
That would only be an issue if an English team also won the Champions League, whilst finishing outside of the top 4.

mabrah

And if my uncle had tits... no, strike that, he does.

If Liverpool win the CL, I'll eat the hat of your choosing. I think we're save on both fronts, the EL and CL finals. Good chance of us finishing 4th though.

fitz

It seems unlikely that a Prem team will win the CL if you watch the Prem regularly. It seems a pretty much nailed on cert if you've seen any german, italian, spanish etc teams in europe. Globally football is a bit bobbins now and I'd not like to pick who to back to win.

homer

They’ve bodged this up big time - Zagreb have been rubbish

Quality :038:

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3480
2Manchester Utd3367
3Leicester3563
4Chelsea3461
5West Ham Utd3458
6Tottenham 3456
7Liverpool3354