Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that confronting strangers is probably an unwise choice of actions.

At the KP however they do have reporting procedures;

Matchday

If you believe that you have suffered discrimination or harassment, you should raise the matter through our reporting procedures.

Matchday Text Service

If you see or hear unacceptable behaviour on a matchday, report it. Please text 6066 starting your message with FOXES.

The Club takes a strict approach to breaches of this statement. Breaches of this statement by individuals attending a match will be dealt with in accordance with our Sanctions and Banning Procedure, please refer to the Supporter Charter.

There are people we can challenge though ... friends!

Wasn't there some report that alot of the racist messages came from outside the UK, so banning these people from going to football matches in the UK isn't going to be much of a threat.

And what might those circumstances be? I can't imagine anything which will excuse some of the events which have taken place.
The role of UEFA as effectively a supranational authority in dictating the revised schedule and logistics for the 2021 tournament, at a guess.

I agree that confronting strangers is probably an unwise choice of actions.

At the KP however they do have reporting procedures;

Matchday

If you believe that you have suffered discrimination or harassment, you should raise the matter through our reporting procedures.

Matchday Text Service

If you see or hear unacceptable behaviour on a matchday, report it. Please text 6066 starting your message with FOXES.

The Club takes a strict approach to breaches of this statement. Breaches of this statement by individuals attending a match will be dealt with in accordance with our Sanctions and Banning Procedure, please refer to the Supporter Charter.

There are people we can challenge though ... friends!
I assumed the club would have some sort of procedure. Would it be productive if the club sent this as an attachment, with every ticket sold. It's been a while since I've been to the KP, could they send a message as soon as your ticket has been activated at the turnstile?

The role of UEFA as effectively a supranational authority in dictating the revised schedule and logistics for the 2021 tournament, at a guess.
So it's UEFA's fault? I can't imagine anyone believes that.

And what might those circumstances be? I can't imagine anything which will excuse some of the events which have taken place.
I imagine the fact that they had to hand over the ground and operations to UEFA for the tournament might be one of them, allegedly.

The problem is the type of ‘person’ you describe above isn’t going to take too kindly to a word in his or her shell like. A large proportion who pedal this filth are scum bags who unfortunately derive from scumbag families whose beliefs are passed down generations.

imprisonment and some other meaningful punishment is the only way that you may eradicate some of these behaviours from society.

I don’t have the answers to this but I am certain that discussing their actions with them is utterly pointless.

Perhaps if they were ostracised by their community and sacked from their jobs, they MAY be educated enough to keep their filthy opinions in their tiny, narrow mindset brains.
I honestly worry/think that a lot of the online racist morons aren't actually hardened racist, in that they don't necessarily believe the bile they spew. I think a number of them post it because they know it is the quickest and easiest way to achieve what they want - attention and to wind people up. I imagine there is a huge crossover between these posters and those posting misogynistic and homophobic shit as well. Anything to get a reaction.

Still ****s.

Wasn't there some report that alot of the racist messages came from outside the UK, so banning these people from going to football matches in the UK isn't going to be much of a threat.
I would imagine that most people who post this sort of stuff have a VPN, so can "be" from wherever they want.

I imagine the fact that they had to hand over the ground and operations to UEFA for the tournament might be one of them, allegedly.
I don't think it's going to work.

I'll be amazed if the online abuse is from people at the game.

It's ****ing stupid to say they will receive banning orders as punishment as they are all sitting at home.

This is not just a football problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758