Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they’re all good pop songs.

Sweet Caroline is dull, annoying and ubiquitous.

I’m doubling down on this.

With you here. A song I've not really heard since drinking in awful clubs on the Gateshead quayside that you end up in cos 1 of the party are wearing trainers. A place popular with the middle aged divorced crowd.

With you here. A song I've not really heard since drinking in awful clubs on the Gateshead quayside that you end up in cos 1 of the party are wearing trainers. A place popular with the middle aged divorced crowd

‘Howay lads get ya blue drink doon wah and finish ya chicken dippers, Sweet Caroline’s aboot to come on!’

‘Howay lads get ya blue drink doon wah and finish ya chicken dippers, Sweet Caroline’s aboot to come on!’

This club did serve such delights. A burger bar in a club adding to the rich variety of scents mingling with the Joop musk.

I for one can’t wait to see the England players take a knee before a European Championship final in support of anti racism.

I’ve got huge respect for Southgate and the players for their maturity, reasoning and dignity in dealing with the criticism of this simple gesture.

Big up Harry Kane for wearing a rainbow armband too.

This club did serve such delights. A burger bar in a club adding to the rich variety of scents mingling with the Joop musk.
I’m not being sarcastic or snide when I say that I’d genuinely love to share a tray of dippers with a bubbly northeastern divorced lass.

I for one can’t wait to see the England players take a knee before a European Championship final in support of anti racism.

I’ve got huge respect for Southgate and the players for their maturity, reasoning and dignity in dealing with the criticism of this simple gesture.

There's a lot of class being shown by the players n staff. The fans should follow suit. Booing our own players and opposition national anthems is showing us to not have the same class.

Yep, it's great to see this team sending a positive message.

I love that, if we win, Raheem Sterling will probably end up as player of the tournament too. After all the abuse he's taken from the media over the years.

I'm sure Brexit Britain will be claiming England winning the Euros as a win for them, but I think this is also a great reminder - here's that England team without immigration (only looking at parents or grandparents born outside of the UK)20210709_102109.jpg

Can we boo god save the queen until they change it to Jerusalem? It's a horrible imperial dirge and doesn't have much to do with England.
Young Girl by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap would be more suitable for our monarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757