Post Match Everton 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great amusement to go back through the match threads and see how many of the most frequent posters on here know so little about football in terms of substitutions and player abilities.
For top entertainment look at the 1st few posts after the team lineups are announced, goes to show why we are just fans and not employed in any professional capacity in professional football.

Great amusement to go back through the match threads and see how many of the most frequent posters on here know so little about football in terms of substitutions and player abilities.
One of the most ridiculed players has been Dan Amartey, but the partnership with Wout , is looking bloody good. early days I know, but the understanding is growing with every game

One of the most ridiculed players has been Dan Amartey, but the partnership with Wout , is looking bloody good. early days I know, but the understanding is growing with every game
It's amazing how Soumare and Amartey get castigated every game but the player who is our biggest liability is Timmy Chestnut. He's the real bombscare in our defence and loses the ball twice as often as the other two combined.
And he gets the ball and turns back to play the ball backwards 90 percent of the time even though there is often free space in front of him to take the ball forward. He's a very good player but his approach to the game is extremely frustrating.

It's amazing how Soumare and Amartey get castigated every game but the player who is our biggest liability is Timmy Chestnut. He's the real bombscare in our defence and loses the ball twice as often as the other two combined.
And he gets the ball and turns back to play the ball backwards 90 percent of the time even though there is often free space in front of him to take the ball forward. He's a very good player but his approach to the game is extremely frustrating.
It wasn't Castagnes best game but he is normally superb for Leicester but I agree with you about Amartey and Soumare they fully deserve their chance in the starting 11 KDH can be very frustrating one excellent pass to Barnes to create the 1st goal and then loses possession with a crap pass, all players have ups and downs it's mostly about being consistent nd that will only come from playing matches

It wasn't Castagnes best game but he is normally superb for Leicester but I agree with you about Amartey and Soumare they fully deserve their chance in the starting 11 KDH can be very frustrating one excellent pass to Barnes to create the 1st goal and then loses possession with a crap pass, all players have ups and downs it's mostly about being consistent nd that will only come from playing matches
That's the thing, all players can make mistakes, and do, but it's the same old scapegoats that get chastised.
Some on here are getting so ****ing boring, they need to change their tune, or maybe Matron needs to change their bedding!

That's the thing, all players can make mistakes, and do, but it's the same old scapegoats that get chastised.
Some on here are getting so ****ing boring, they need to change their tune, or maybe Matron needs to change their bedding!
Stop ****ing whingeing.

Awesome. The impact Faes has had to the team has been remarkable. The Robert Huth effect.

Honestly, this wibble is just ****ing ludicrous.

Amartey has been fine for the last few games. That doesn't erase all of that mad, mental shit he's done beforehand. As for Soumare, even the commentary team could see what a liability he was proving in the first half and they were made up of idiots.

Come on now. Let's not get silly.

Excellent, excellent performance. As Youri goes we go and he’s absolutely bang on at the minute.

Faes brilliant, Justin too. Maddison, Barnes, a string of excellent performances.

Chuffed to bits with that. All credit to Rodgers. Work not done and it’s so tight at the moment but we’ve made some enormous steps in the last few weeks.

Do you remember when you used to get called a **** for saying that people were ****ing daft for having us relegated after about 5 games and that Danny Ward probably wouldn't be a massive disaster responsible for our relegation....

Happy days.
You’re still a ****.

A few weeks ago, I thought that Rodgers was completely finished and was almost trying to get himself sacked.

It seems I may have been a bit wrong.
You certainly aren’t the only one.

I was convinced Rodgers had borked it and was on the way out.

I thought he should have been sacked. I might still turn out to be right but currently it's looking a good move to stick with him. Im not sure what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263