Post Match Everton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator as well. Some of the worst coverage I’ve seen. Two Everton fans as the pundits ffs. Really professional unbiased analysis there BT.
I can’t get over that ****ing commentator, sat in silence listening to meself crunching peanuts and the clock ticking for most of it.

Always going to be tough against a team who literally have no intention of trying to win whatsoever.

That Everton performance made Burnley seem like Barcelona.

Scousers would have been going mental if a crowd was allowed.

Definitely think we have the better manager of the 2 from that, I think I'd start following Rugby if I had to watch Everton like that every week.

BR said that they're hopeful it is only precautionary. He felt a tightness in his hamstring so they didn't take any risk.

Evans had double vision.

Did Evans take a knock or anything? Didn't see anything happen but he definitely looked a bit groggy when he went off

**** have you been tonight?

Our goal kind of sort of came from a corner.... two in two in the league now.
I had to watch some guys in a barn fixing old broken shit because the wife was, and I quote, 'sick to the back bollock of football'.

A) I didn't know she had a back bollock
B) I know how to fix a model of Campbell's Bluebird, a knackered old chair, a leather covered box or a ****ing massive stuffed tortoise if anyone is interested.

****ing marriage.

I had to watch some guys in a barn fixing old broken shit because the wife was, and I quote, 'sick to the back bollock of football'.

B) I know how to fix a model of Campbell's Bluebird, a knackered old chair, a leather covered box or a ****ing massive stuffed tortoise if anyone is interested.

****ing marriage.
Funny that, my partner was ‘marking work’ which she knows that I know is code for looking at Facebook... flicked over to something about autistic people doing pottery between the Chelsea game and our game and she was so engrossed in it she ****ed off up stairs to watch it and leave me to it.

She ran down flustered when I screamed ‘****’ as Youri scored.

****ing marriage.
Haha, you fell for that scam

I managed to completely miss Evans going off somehow, hope he's OK, I'm not sure that Soyuncu and Forfana is a partnership

Commentator as well. Some of the worst coverage I’ve seen. Two Everton fans as the pundits ffs. Really professional unbiased analysis there BT.
An all Leicester City panel on Match Of The Day.

Football fans are a funny bunch aren't they. Everton fans couldn't wait to see the back of Fat Sam and his negative football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363