Post Match Everton 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute ****ing clueless shite

10 points from 11 games

Sacking form

Absolute ****ing toss. Clueless since he signed his contract extension. We just play like we're playing against ourselves. We have a ****ing opposition. Where the **** are our tactics? We have to play to expose the WEAKNESSES of the opposition.

We've got sixth place written all over us

Absolute shambles

6 minutes of injury time and we spent it banging the ball around aimlessly.

Deserved a draw really but its meaningless, we've ****ed the 2nd best season we've ever had and will have Thursdays in Belarus to show for it.

Bad form but by far our best showing since returning.

Everton probably threatened us least out of all of the teams we've faced so far too.

Just means no more slips ups before the end of the season if we want CL....

Disappointing - had a good 15 minutes - but 15 minutes out of the last 4 games is not even Europa standard
We know we can play better - but why aren't we???

We really didn't look like a side battling for a late goal....once again. Half time subs made a difference but we're clueless once we get near the opposition box. Can't see us changing approach for the last 6 games sadly.

Maddison changed the game. Its a shame that we lost momentum a while after the goal.

We were far superior in technical quality to Everton. We just need to get that buzz back in our game.

Also, the loss of Pereira cannot be underestimated. He is a world class full-back and provides so much of our attacking threat.

Won and lost by the managers. Everton made changes when needed, we changed in desperation as a roll of the dice.

But surprisingly I'm not fuming. Not even angry. I've got what the players have got - I don't give a shit anymore.Season over.

Championship form the other half.
If we’d had consistent form throughout the season and be where we are now, I think everyone would be happy.

But the complete drop from title winning form to relegation form is a massive concern. And no signs, not even glimpses, of turning it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363