Post Match Everton 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVEN'T REPLACED RIYAD MAHREZ.

This completely.

I honestly don't think we are far from a top 4 team with our squad but our wide players are seriously lacking.

Perez - not a wide player at all and wasted out there.

Barnes - shows occasional glimpses he could be a good PL player but appears to lack the footballing intelligence and only a real threat when he has lots of space to knock the ball into and run.

Albrighton - usually a solid performer and will always gives 100% but probably the least skillful and doesn't really suit our play now. Puts a decent ball in but it is usually blind and we don't really have an airial threat to take advantage anyway.

Gray - possibly the most skillful and he can beat a defender but doesnt usually take the ball with him too. Should have improved more by now and incredibly frustrating to watch the majority. I still think he could become a good PL player but seems very unlikely to happen here.

All of these are much of a muchness, they offer something different but no one stands head and shoulders above any of the others.

We desperately need someone who can put a defender on their arse and create/score from very little.

Maybe a bastard to go in the centre mid too but it's all we really need.

Why we only seemed to be after CBs in January is a mystery.

And here we have it. Five short years after the Great Escape, I present you with another great season. And thanks to Matt Piper for reminding me of the word. Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I give you the Great Capitulation!

Just means no more slips ups before the end of the season if we want CL....
I'm not sure I want Champions League any more. I went to Porto and in our current state we would just be risking more and similar humiliation.

I'm not sure I want Champions League any more. I went to Porto and in our current state we would just be risking more and similar humiliation.

A lot can change in a short period. Just look at us.

But seriously, don't worry about it as we have not got a chance.

A lot can change in a short period. Just look at us.

But seriously, don't worry about it as we have not got a chance.
Thanks for the reassurance.

Chelsea lost, so we're still 3rd for now. Let off.

Let's hope we make the most of it starting on Saturday.

This completely.

I honestly don't think we are far from a top 4 team with our squad but our wide players are seriously lacking.

Perez - not a wide player at all and wasted out there.

Barnes - shows occasional glimpses he could be a good PL player but appears to lack the footballing intelligence and only a real threat when he has lots of space to knock the ball into and run.

Albrighton - usually a solid performer and will always gives 100% but probably the least skillful and doesn't really suit our play now. Puts a decent ball in but it is usually blind and we don't really have an airial threat to take advantage anyway.

Gray - possibly the most skillful and he can beat a defender but doesnt usually take the ball with him too. Should have improved more by now and incredibly frustrating to watch the majority. I still think he could become a good PL player but seems very unlikely to happen here.

All of these are much of a muchness, they offer something different but no one stands head and shoulders above any of the others.

We desperately need someone who can put a defender on their arse and create/score from very little.

Maybe a bastard to go in the centre mid too but it's all we really need.

Why we only seemed to be after CBs in January is a mystery.

A top creative player. And by creative i mean silky, outrageous, fast, tricky, and make something from nothing on a semi-regular basis.

I don't mean creative as in Maddison or Tielemans or a master passer or a sort of skillful player when he wants to be.

A top creative player. And by creative i mean silky, outrageous, fast, tricky, and make something from nothing on a semi-regular basis.

I don't mean creative as in Maddison or Tielemans or a master passer or a sort of skillful player when he wants to be.
Easy to say without any story, but why weren’t we at least having conversations with Ziyech?

Easy to say without any story, but why weren’t we at least having conversations with Ziyech?

Because we are shit and he's ****ing amazing?

Paul Gascoigne?

Pretty sure we did - we were linked last summer for sure, and I seem to remember Ziyech along with Thauvin were the rumours for that position that had more substance to them.

Chelsea will pay a lot higher wages than we would I'm sure, and at this time are still a bigger draw to players...

Pretty sure we did - we were linked last summer for sure, and I seem to remember Ziyech along with Thauvin were the rumours for that position that had more substance to them.

Chelsea will pay a lot higher wages than we would I'm sure, and at this time are still a bigger draw to players...
This pandemic may see a huge drop in earnings for players

Do we have good players? I think we've got a few good players and some riff-raff.

Gray is toss. Chilwell is overrated. Justin is brand new at this level. Vardy is getting older. Madders thinks he's cool. Tielemans has lost his magic. Perez is a utility player
Ricardo, Ndidi, Evans, Soyuncu are our better players

We should put Barnes, Gray, Perez & Albrighton into a blender and mould the glup into a super winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757