Post Match Everton 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I found that embarrassing.I'm as happy as anybody over all of this.40 years a fan & never known anything like it but there's no need for that from anyone over the age of 12.

Nonsense! If one isn't allowed to be emotional now, when may one? The passion of Lee has added to the fairy tale story of Leicester City. Forget Star Wars, that Hollywood film of Vardy and City's exploits is going to be a REAL blockbuster. :D

Nonsense! If one isn't allowed to be emotional now, when may one? The passion of Lee has added to the fairy tale story of Leicester City. Forget Star Wars, that Hollywood film of Vardy and City's exploits is going to be a REAL blockbuster. :D
Welcome back! And in a good mood and all ;)

Would have taken a point from this fixture all season long. To come away with 3 points and a third consecutive away match where we've found the net 3 times is astounding!

I said I'd be happy with 6 points from this 'tricky' run of games that started with Man Utd. The fact we've dropped 2 points in that time really goes to show how this team is not only proving the pundits wrong but also their fans. If Arsenal and Man City draw tomorrow we'll have a four point cushion at the top when Man City visit. Stuff of dreams

Would have taken a point from this fixture all season long. To come away with 3 points and a third consecutive away match where we've found the net 3 times is astounding!

I said I'd be happy with 6 points from this 'tricky' run of games that started with Man Utd. The fact we've dropped 2 points in that time really goes to show how this team is not only proving the pundits wrong but also their fans. If Arsenal and Man City draw tomorrow we'll have a four point cushion at the top when Man City visit. Stuff of dreams
It's the 4th consecutive away match where we've found the net 3 times actually!

Congrats!

Though I'm sure being born now the young one is set up for a life of being bored to tears of being told stories of just how good the top-of-the-table Leicester side were the day they were born. ;)

My son was born in April. Since then he has seen Leicester win 18 games and lose 2.

He's seen my beloved Carolina Panthers win 13 and lose zero.

He's a wizard.

Me and my old man must have been the only Panther/Leicester fans in the world...the bandwagons are getting full now though.

I think it's worth making the point that both Drinkwater and Huth were at the game yesterday when, presumably, they could have chosen to be elsewhere.

Indeed, there are reports of Drinkwater singing in the away end with as much gusto as any fan.

Top work boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570