Everton striker coming to City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Kevin Campbell and not Rooney is coming to City. :wink:

EMC Fox said:
blimey - he's coming back? 10 years too late! :roll:

no thanks, cambell will not be good, spose when dublin gets tired he can come on, but no thanks.

Everton player coming to City

Wheres this info come from?
He was a hero in his previous spell here

Re: Everton player coming to City

dpjfox said:

i think in a mersey side paper

he was quality when he had his loan spell, i remember a game away to blackburn (in the red kit) when he slaughtered them!!

might be a good bet and could allow us to split dublin between attack and defence

EMC Fox said:
dpjfox said:

You're right - when he was here on loan he was a real hit - but that must be 15 years ago? Or even more?

its was 14 i think.

dpjfox said:

Try here

Wasn't the other guy we had with him Moran from Spurs?,can't remember the first name.

Ricey said:
Oh god no please! :shock: :cry:

When you are broke -you are broke.

This and the Makin trial only confirms what we already knew.

Its more than obvious that the strategy is to try to get back to the Prem next season with cheapo has beens & collect the Sky/ sponsorship cash for another season.

I feel sorry for MA -can't have bargained for this when he came here.

Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

Its more than obvious that the strategy is to try to get back to the Prem next season with cheapo has beens & collect the Sky/ sponsorship cash for another season.

I'd sooner play Wright, Morris, Scowcroft, Benjamin etc instead of Campbell! We don't need to sign players for the sake of it because they were good 10 years ago and cheap.

Ricey said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

I'd sooner play Wright, Morris, Scowcroft, Benjamin etc instead of Campbell! We don't need to sign players for the sake of it because they were good 10 years ago and cheap.

The thing is that we are in unknown territory now. We have never been this close to a new season without a practically complete squad; we have never gone into a season with such a low chance of having a squad that might gel during pre-season build up; we have never been so broke!

The Williams situation will be a real crunch -if the fee is sizeable will we go through with it. What is the contractual position with the tribunal -can we just walk away if we can't afford him?

Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

The thing is that we are in unknown territory now. We have never been this close to a new season without a practically complete squad; we have never gone into a season with such a low chance of having a squad that might gel during pre-season build up; we have never been so broke!

The Williams situation will be a real crunch -if the fee is sizeable will we go through with it. What is the contractual position with the tribunal -can we just walk away if we can't afford him?

we have to pay!!!!

Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

If it goes to a tribunal, you can't back out. We have to pay whatever is decided, and Forest have to take that.

Graz said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:
Redditch Fox said:
Ricey said:

If it goes to a tribunal, you can't back out. We have to pay whatever is decided, and Forest have to take that.

it wont be that high though, cos the finances of our club will be takin into consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757