Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

Schmeichel
Evans Morgan Soyuncu
Albrighton Ndidi Choudhury Justin
Maddison
Vardy Iheanacho

Combat calvert-lewin and richarlison height, get choudhury and ndidi at least getting close to closing down. Get chilwell and tielemans back in lockdown. Make sure we get a load of balls in tbe box from wide or slip iheanacho, vardy in via maddison.

Last edited by a moderator:
1813956_Leicester_City.jpg

the system isn't working so change it, I went for Bennett over Fuchs simply because he's taller and played a lot at RCB for Wolves but if it was Fuchs with Soyuncu at RCB fine.

I likes the balance of our 3 cms until Praet came off so same again there and Have Maddison, if fit in reserve, Iheanacho and Vardy look like they are starting to build a nice little partnership and Perez can back them up from the bench.

Not enough options at wingback for my liking Chilwell plays on the left but Justin just edges out Albrighton on the other flank

Vardy needs a 'rest'.

He's either not on his game or we're not playing it. Either way, he's ineffective. Nacho to start.

1813956_Leicester_City.jpg

the system isn't working so change it, I went for Bennett over Fuchs simply because he's taller and played a lot at RCB for Wolves but if it was Fuchs with Soyuncu at RCB fine.

I likes the balance of our 3 cms until Praet came off so same again there and Have Maddison, if fit in reserve, Iheanacho and Vardy look like they are starting to build a nice little partnership and Perez can back them up from the bench.

Not enough options at wingback for my liking Chilwell plays on the left but Justin just edges out Albrighton on the other flank
I’m sorry, but I stopped reading when you said you’d pick someone who hasn’t played since New Years Day over Fuchs because “he’s taller”.

Just when I thought I had heard it all...

I don’t care how we win... but we MUST win to have a chance of keeping a top 4 or even 5 spot. We simply must.

I’m sorry, but I stopped reading when you said you’d pick someone who hasn’t played since New Years Day over Fuchs because “he’s taller”.

Just when I thought I had heard it all...
Our team is incredible small with only the CB's and Wilf over 6'2", Bennett is a natural CB who has played in a back 3 for years so whilst he hasn't played much the other things still give him the edge over a converted full back in my mind, if you don't agree fine.

Oh and btw Fuchs hasn't played that much either

Vardy needs a 'rest'.

He's either not on his game or we're not playing it. Either way, he's ineffective. Nacho to start.
Vardy needs a goal. Dropping him won’t help his confidence at all. It doesn’t matter how he scores. He needs to play and he needs a goal. He needs someone to play him the montage of his streak. He needs bigging up. He needs someone to tell him that he is the man the lads look to for an example of industry and ‘never say die‘. He needs to be told that people think it might not be possible. He needs to be told that he built a legacy on the back of being told ‘it’s not possible’. He needs to be the spark that lights the way back from the shit streak. He needs a manager to light that spark.

Football is clearly a different game without a crowd. Vardy doesn't seem to be quite 'it' right now, and this could be why. Iheanacho's crowd-free football education in the Manchester City reserves might be better preparation - but Rodgers would be very brave to put that idea to the test

Vardy needs opposition fans chanting about his Mrs, he always seemed to score within 10—15 mins of the 'Jamie Vardy, your wife is a grass....' chant.

Game IV
A NEW HOPE​

It is a period of civil war. Rebel players, striking from an empty base, have yet to win a victory against the evil EPL. Rebel spies have managed to steal secret plans (a team sheet) to the EPL’s ultimate weapon of mediocrity, the EVERTON, a deluded club with enough power to destroy a director of football who previously could do no wrong and seemingly was able to walk on water. Pursued by the Everton’s sinister agents, Princess Rogers (it’s RoDgers FFS) races home, custodian of the stolen plans that can save LCFCs season and restore balance to the EPL….

Game IV
A NEW HOPE​

It is a period of civil war. Rebel players, striking from an empty base, have yet to win a victory against the evil EPL. Rebel spies have managed to steal secret plans (a team sheet) to the EPL’s ultimate weapon of mediocrity, the EVERTON, a deluded club with enough power to destroy a director of football who previously could do no wrong and seemingly was able to walk on water. Pursued by the Everton’s sinister agents, Princess Rogers (it’s RoDgers FFS) races home, custodian of the stolen plans that can save LCFCs season and restore balance to the EPL….

:038:

Save us Obi Wan Kalechi, you’re our only hope.

Assume SilverFox's post is some sort of Star Trek reference then??

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to Demarai Gray starting a league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757