FA Cup 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwall about to get into their third FA Cup semifinal in 15 years. We’ve not been there for 37 years.

Howler from the keeper sends them to ET

Hilarious

He was an absolute bomb scare at dealing with crosses when he was with us a decade ago. It seems like he's not improved one bit.

The most scary thing is how the useless lump has sustained a professional career all these years. Being a piss poor jobbing keeper must be the easiest life there is.

He was an absolute bomb scare at dealing with crosses when he was with us a decade ago. It seems like he's not improved one bit.

The most scary thing is how the useless lump has sustained a professional career all these years. Being a piss poor jobbing keeper must be the easiest life there is.
David Martin was not a good goalkeeper. But if I remember he was lauded on here as being steady and excellent.
Odd.
Didn’t rate him one bit, but maybe it was just the appeal of having one person between the sticks for the season rather than one every game.

David Martin was not a good goalkeeper. But if I remember he was lauded on here as being steady and excellent.
Odd.
Didn’t rate him one bit, but maybe it was just the appeal of having one person between the sticks for the season rather than one every game.

He was/is a perfectly good League One goalkeeper.

Because the UEFA cup no longer exists.

And because jb thinks the runners up will get a Europa League place if Man City win the FA cup. But that rule changed a few years ago.
Blimey, you wanted to devalue the Cup even further with that decision

Odd.
He was dogarse.

He was dogarse.
I'm not saying he was good, but he seemed better than the keepers we'd tried in the time previously to that and had later on in that season - all very much in a "for League One" sense of course. I don't remember anyone suggesting that he should be signed permenently

I'm not saying he was good, but he seemed better than the keepers we'd tried in the time previously to that and had later on in that season - all very much in a "for League One" sense of course. I don't remember anyone suggesting that he should be signed permenently
Yeah I don’t remember anyone particularly being in love with him. He was certainly good in comparison to what we’d had before, and good enough to pass for a keeper in a division where nobody could shoot.

Millwall about to get into their third FA Cup semifinal in 15 years. We’ve not been there for 37 years.

Although the above didn’t happen, I’ve now realised that apparently Watford are in their 4th semi-final since the turn of the century. And of course they’ve also got a Cup final in since we last got to the last 4.

Although the above didn’t happen, I’ve now realised that apparently Watford are in their 4th semi-final since the turn of the century. And of course they’ve also got a Cup final in since we last got to the last 4.
They haven’t won any leagues though have they? I’m pretty sure we’ve won the top three leagues in the country since the last time we were in a cup semi final.

They haven’t won any leagues though have they? I’m pretty sure we’ve won the top three leagues in the country since the last time we were in a cup semi final.

True. Our record on this is just frustrating.

we now need to complete the set.
(Other than Division 4. I can live without that)

Final time. Hopefully the Rocketmen can take inspiration from Bostock Stanley's win in 2013.

Watford have played like complete pussies.

Shameful, really

Amazing that commentators talk this shit up. It's like a glance into the future to see what every league game will be like if their owners can remember which bank account to send their money from.

The FA Cup Final is usually a pretty shit game, but this has been genuinely feckin awful

Good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758