FA Cup 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Deeney gets one back I'll get 100 quid....howays you useless ****s

Pathetic effort from Watford.

Played to not get hammered and ended up getting hammered.

How many years do you reckon before our football is as interesting as Scotland, Germany, Italy, France etc....****ing wonderful.

Weird for me today.

If you'd gone back in time & told the childhood/young adult version of me that I'd live to see a team win the treble I'd have been really excited about seeing it done.

If you'd told me that when it happened I wouldn't give a toss I'd have thought you were mental.

If you'd told me that the board,management,players & fans of the club that achieved it would regard it as a failed season I'd have just assumed you were lying.

All the above are true.

I haven't even watched. Got some work done instead.

The commentators are a bunch of toe the line wankers.

Waxing lyrical about Man City buying every competition going.

****s

I've not heard any of their fans say this season is a failure.

Pep the bellend was supposedly brought in just to get the champions league. He's still a failure. Might be his last billion this summer if next season is the same.

NOTE: If that twat Puel had put out a decent team in the League Cup there'd be no fecking treble for them to bleat on about. Still, never mind. It'll only last a day or 2 before the fevered wank fest over the CL final starts in earnest. 2008 all over again. I may book a weekend away.

Pep the bellend was supposedly brought in just to get the champions league. He's still a failure. Might be his last billion this summer if next season is the same.

Read somewhere a week or so ago that PSG's owners were thinking of bailing because of their constant failings in the CL.

Read somewhere a week or so ago that PSG's owners were thinking of bailing because of their constant failings in the CL.

Yep. Leagues like theirs are a waste of time so all that's left is CL. Our press wank themselves silly at the prospect of us being the same. I'd not bother watching once it's like that....which it will be.

Enjoying Eurovision more, especially now Madonna’s appeared and turned the cringe way past 11, despite having conjunctivitis.

Funny how you never see Riyad and Conchita Wurst in the same room, or on the same pitch.

The commentators are a bunch of toe the line wankers.

Waxing lyrical about Man City buying every competition going.

They say that money can't buy you happiness but looking at the faces of the Manchester City players and fans, that must be wrong. Having said that the look on Mahrez's face when he was dubbed suggests that it might be true after all.

What have they done to our game?

They say that money can't buy you happiness but looking at the faces of the Manchester City players and fans, that must be wrong. Having said that the look on Mahrez's face when he was dubbed suggests that it might be true after all.

What have they done to our game?

They’ve ****ed it. But they aren’t alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757