FA Cup 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comedy gold for the second Liverpool goal in the cup semi.

The lad who picked up a backpass on his debut? The lad who was hilariously out of position in last year’s semi to gift Chelsea a goal? Surely not.

They'll be lots of hand wringing over here after that. They are seriously worried about their goalkeeping situation going into the World Cup, with their main two choices not likely to be playing regularly before the tournament. Steffen at Man. City and Matt Turner who will be joining Arsenal in July.

Happy Days - seems like a lifetime ago

But at least we put up a really good defence of it

Oh, hang on a minute……

Mmm..possibly the dullest cup final of the century, this

Although the diving and moaning is very good indeed

Should have just let us keep it for another year. What a load of shit.

FA Cup final day you say?

Chelsea there again is it?

My abiding memory of their last encounter . . .

That's brilliant. The roar from our fans is the best part. Thanks for posting that BN. Hadn't seen it before.

Found myself rooting for Chelsea. I still feel unclean.

Simple reason though. The punditocracy & footballing gurus are absolutely pant wettingly anxious for the Scouse to win the quadruple.
I've read 2 online pieces & heard 2 podcasts in the past fortnight that have been anxious to emphasise that if they do it it will " absolutely be a greater achievement than Leicester winning the title "

They are ****ing desperate to belittle & downgrade our achievement & consign it to the forgotten history bin. They want their chosen narrative back.

The one that wants us all to buy that Liverpool doing it would be some sort of brave underdog story. Just because, despite spending shitloads of money , they're not Man City.

****ing bullshit all of it. But goes nicely with the already established "underdog" fiction that the entire cesspit city of Liverpool has been trying to get away with for decades.

If they manage to pull it off expect a stomach turning documentary that starts with the ****ing Beatles & Shankley, goes through Hillsborough & tries to turn the whole thing into some kind of mythical hero tale.

Prepare to be sick into a bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758