FA Cup 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling you don't like the city of Liverpool very much.
My hatred of that nest of knuckle dragging, thieving, inbred skaghead thugs is well known to most people on here by now I'd reckon. Goes back decades.
Over those decades I've been hospitalised & victim of an attempted mugging in that fair city. Plus attacked on another occasion that thankfully didn't require a trip to A & E. Still had to come home on the football special with one eye shut & a split lip with blood down my new t-shirt. ****s.

Everyone from there I've ever met socially or professionally has been a dishonest chancer & generally unpleasant. After 40 years I'm not taking all of that as coincidence.

I'd ****ing napalm everything from Huyton to the Mersey given the chance.

My hatred of that nest of knuckle dragging, thieving, inbred skaghead thugs is well known to most people on here by now I'd reckon. Goes back decades.
Over those decades I've been hospitalised & victim of an attempted mugging in that fair city. Plus attacked on another occasion that thankfully didn't require a trip to A & E. Still had to come home on the football special with one eye shut & a split lip with blood down my new t-shirt. ****s.

Everyone from there I've ever met socially or professionally has been a dishonest chancer & generally unpleasant. After 40 years I'm not taking all of that as coincidence.

I know it’s wrong but it’s also funny

Get off the fence

I know it’s wrong but it’s also funny
It's had it's humourous moments over the years. I once had to sit through a conference presentation given by a scouse bloke.
During one of those pointless "mingling" things they get you to do after these events I ended up talking to him & he asked me what i'd thought of the presentation.
I said I thought it was OK & made some good points but if he wanted it to go over better in future he might want to consider doing it in ****ing English.

Turns out the whole famous scouse sense of humour thing is just another ****ing myth.

My mothers side of the family was from Birkenhead, their opinion of Liverpool wasn't too great either which is rather ironic considering.

My mothers side of the family was from Birkenhead, their opinion of Liverpool wasn't too great either which is rather ironic considering.
I was actually going to mention that but thought the conversation was probably concluded by now...so thanks for the opportunity :041:

I've met some great people from Birkenhead. They hate scousers more than anybody. God forbid you should ever mistakenly refer to them as the S word. The flood of vitriol you'll receive will strip paint off walls.

One of them said to me " I'd rather be accused of being a nonce than a ****ing scouser" To which his mate replied "same thing though really innit?" Everyone laughed in agreement.

All hilarious to me of course as they sound exactly the same (which they, even more hilariously, fervently deny)

This would of been one good thing to happen from the failed super league, all the ****ish clubs and their ****ish fans all lumped in together.

This would of been one good thing to happen from the failed super league, all the ****ish clubs and their ****ish fans all lumped in together.
True.

Maybe they'll bring it back. By the time they do it'll probably include Newcastle so we can get rid of those ****ers too. Bonus.

I'd ****ing napalm everything from Huyton to the Mersey given the chance
Our boat is called SEFTON. I just want to make it clear that it was so-named as an act of respect for the horse that was badly injured in the Hyde Park bombing. I'd hate you to think it was anything to do with the similarly named district in Liverpool and to wake up dead one morning as a result of your chemical rampage.

Our boat is called SEFTON. I just want to make it clear that it was so-named as an act of respect for the horse that was badly injured in the Hyde Park bombing. I'd hate you to think it was anything to do with the similarly named district in Liverpool and to wake up dead one morning as a result of your chemical rampage.
I've made a note.

No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861