FA Cup 2022/23

Coalville Town FC. The new pride of Leicestershire football......
Not that the city club provide much competition.

Coalville have got Charlton away in the next round! Fantastic draw, should be a nice payday.

Charlton are one of those teams where you never seem to know anyone who even knows a Charlton fan.

Can't say I've ever seen anyone wearing a Charlton shirt, apart from when we have played them.

Charlton are one of those teams where you never seem to know anyone who even knows a Charlton fan.

Can't say I've ever seen anyone wearing a Charlton shirt, apart from when we have played them.
Yes, those ****ing players.

When I was on the way to MkDons away in 2009, I met a bloke who “used to be a Charlton fan”, but now he was die-hard MK. Closest I’ve ever got because I’ve never attended a Charlton match in person.

When I was on the way to MkDons away in 2009, I met a bloke who “used to be a Charlton fan”, but now he was die-hard MK. Closest I’ve ever got because I’ve never attended a Charlton match in person.
An MK Dons fan accosted us wanting some banter at a services down south on our way to Southend that year. One of the biggest ****s I’ve ever met.

Blue sunglasses, washed out jeans. Proper Clarkson vibes.

One of the lads in my 5 a side is a Charlton fan. He’s planning the day out down to the big smoke already

An MK Dons fan accosted us wanting some banter at a services down south on our way to Southend that year. One of the biggest ****s I’ve ever met.

Blue sunglasses, washed out jeans. Proper Clarkson vibes.
You clearly don't know BN, or Pop, or Blue Maniac, or Blaarev, or Polar Bear, or Spion, or Lako or Jeff or...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463