FA cup 3rd round. Wrexham/ Newport v Leicester

M17TT C

Probs be a TV game I would imagine.

Would love to go but I bet there will only be about a dozen away tickets for either game.

City Fan

TV ties will depend on the replays I’m sure. Solihull Moors v Arsenal would definitely be on TV but Blackpool v Arsenal perhaps not.

If Wrexham get through we’ll 100% be on TV. If Newport do I’m not so sure.

Tranmere/Southport v Spurs will be on TV regardless.

M17TT C

TV ties will depend on the replays I’m sure. Solihull Moors v Arsenal would definitely be on TV but Blackpool v Arsenal perhaps not.

If Wrexham get through we’ll 100% be on TV. If Newport do I’m not so sure.

Tranmere/Southport v Spurs will be on TV regardless.
Agree and I was basing my comment on the assumption it was Wrexham.

Shame their terrace is now closed though as that looks like a proper old school ground.

Motown Fox

Not been to Wrexham for some time to watch City play, and Newport ever, although I went to Newport itself about 18 months ago.

Strange coincidence I worked with a Wrexham fan from 1991 to 1993 for HSBC, and due to our Company taking over the Company he worked for I was working with him again and until a recent move around we actually were sitting next to eachother.
I'm therefore hoping for Wrexham.

glyn

If it's Newport the bridge will be free so no need to do the Ross spur.
From the Midlands you’d travel down the Ross way anyway?

Unless you are talking to the thousands of so-called Glory hunting Londoners who started supporting us in 2016.

RHYDAL

From the Midlands you’d travel down the Ross way anyway?

Unless you are talking to the thousands of so-called Glory hunting Londoners who started supporting us in 2016.
Depends on your driving style I suppose. If you prefer a two lane tractor prone A road with what 6 roundabouts, a set of traffic lights at Monmouth, a speed restricted section through one of the villages and currently 2 sets of road works, over cruise control M5/M4 then good luck to you sir.

jb5000

Depends on your driving style I suppose. If you prefer a two lane tractor prone A road with what 6 roundabouts, a set of traffic lights at Monmouth, a speed restricted section through one of the villages and currently 2 sets of road works, over cruise control M5/M4 then good luck to you sir.
Let the train take the strain

LCFC Twitter

1. - Lamine Kaba Sherif's rocket 🚀 - #PLCup permutations 📈 - What's next? 👀 A closer look at tonight's #lcfcu23s action in Exeter...

2. Want to see Lamine Kaba Sherif's stunner again? 🎯 All the key moments from St James Park as the #lcfcu23s take a b… https://t.co/yk4TMPv3If

3. 📊 The impact tonight's 1️⃣-1️⃣ draw with Exeter has on the #PLCup standings in Group D... #lcfcu23s

4. A vital #PLCup point! 👊 #lcfcu23s https://t.co/ZJuqqDpv6A

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33