FA cup 3rd round. Wrexham/ Newport v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probs be a TV game I would imagine.

Would love to go but I bet there will only be about a dozen away tickets for either game.

Wales or Wales

No way Manure should be on TV this time

If it's Newport the bridge will be free so no need to do the Ross spur.

TV ties will depend on the replays I’m sure. Solihull Moors v Arsenal would definitely be on TV but Blackpool v Arsenal perhaps not.

If Wrexham get through we’ll 100% be on TV. If Newport do I’m not so sure.

Tranmere/Southport v Spurs will be on TV regardless.

TV ties will depend on the replays I’m sure. Solihull Moors v Arsenal would definitely be on TV but Blackpool v Arsenal perhaps not.

If Wrexham get through we’ll 100% be on TV. If Newport do I’m not so sure.

Tranmere/Southport v Spurs will be on TV regardless.

Agree and I was basing my comment on the assumption it was Wrexham.

Shame their terrace is now closed though as that looks like a proper old school ground.

Not been to Wrexham for some time to watch City play, and Newport ever, although I went to Newport itself about 18 months ago.

Strange coincidence I worked with a Wrexham fan from 1991 to 1993 for HSBC, and due to our Company taking over the Company he worked for I was working with him again and until a recent move around we actually were sitting next to eachother.
I'm therefore hoping for Wrexham.

If it's Newport the bridge will be free so no need to do the Ross spur.

From the Midlands you’d travel down the Ross way anyway?

Unless you are talking to the thousands of so-called Glory hunting Londoners who started supporting us in 2016.

Nice draw

From the Midlands you’d travel down the Ross way anyway?

Unless you are talking to the thousands of so-called Glory hunting Londoners who started supporting us in 2016.
Depends on your driving style I suppose. If you prefer a two lane tractor prone A road with what 6 roundabouts, a set of traffic lights at Monmouth, a speed restricted section through one of the villages and currently 2 sets of road works, over cruise control M5/M4 then good luck to you sir.

Depends on your driving style I suppose. If you prefer a two lane tractor prone A road with what 6 roundabouts, a set of traffic lights at Monmouth, a speed restricted section through one of the villages and currently 2 sets of road works, over cruise control M5/M4 then good luck to you sir.
Let the train take the strain

Sunday 6th Jan 4.30pm on the Beeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861