FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of balls is always the same.
Clearly. Did anybody suggest differently?
The number of teams associated with each number on the ball can vary though.
Obviously.
There will be at least one ball in the fifth round draw representing four teams. Probably two, depending on what's happening with Shrewsbury.
Eh?

Presuming the Shrewsbury game has not been sorted by then, there could be one ball representing four teams or two representing three.

Or have I confused myself.

I changed the four to a three 40 minutes ago, seconds after I posted it.
In that case I must have started my reply within those seconds - and then dinner was served.

That depends what you meant by this:

"No replays so it could only be exactly two balls."
BM's post to which I was replying gave the impression that there could be more than two balls with three teams 'thereon'. I was countering that. On reflection I should not have used the word exactly because, as I wrote in a more recent post, there could still be two or none.

BM's post to which I was replying gave the impression that there could be more than two balls with three teams 'thereon'. I was countering that. On reflection I should not have used the word exactly because, as I wrote in a more recent post, there could still be two or none.
Hmm, not seeing where you get the none. Surely it’s two for three or one for four. Have I missed something?

So there will definitely be some balls, at least 2. There may be a number 3 or 4, but definitely a 2, and they must be pretty big to fit 3 or 4 teams 'thereon'. Dinner will be served in the middle of the draw which will not be replayed.

Clear enough.

So there will definitely be some balls, at least 2. There may be a number 3 or 4, but definitely a 2, and they must be pretty big to fit 3 or 4 teams 'thereon'. Dinner will be served in the middle of the draw which will not be replayed.

Clear enough.
I refer you to my earlier post.

That should clear things up.

Hmm, not seeing where you get the none. Surely it’s two for three or one for four. Have I missed something?
Two or none will have three teams attached. If one ball has four teams attached there will be none with three attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757