FA Cup Final 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will probably be protests outside the stadium attacking Chelsea on the day.
Do you think this will run that long?

It'd not surprise me if the clubs backed away from the plan (or at least enough of them to make it unviable) such has been the reaction.

It's going to be very tough on May 15th playing Chelsea twice in one afternoon with only 30 minutes between the games and having to travel from Stamford Bridge to Wembley as well.

I've read that there will be 21,000 allowed to attend this.

That's a significant number of people for a game in 17 days time. I presume we'll have to have ballots, rules about testing to digest and follow, and so on.

That's not long. In fact, the lack of information for 10 days now is pretty poor.

Booo! Why are we the away side? Is it decided alphabetically or is it because they are one of the "big 6" and therefore have certain divine rights?
Winner of first drawn semi-final is 'home' team; winner of second drawn semi-final is 'away' team

Winner of first drawn semi-final is 'home' team; winner of second drawn semi-final is 'away' team
The excuse for a newspaper the Mercury are reporting we lost the toss of a coin

The excuse for a newspaper the Mercury are reporting we lost the toss of a coin

From the FA website:

"Following the traditional coin toss, Chelsea’s outfield players will wear blue shirts, blue shorts and white socks, while their goalkeeper will be in all grey, and Leicester City’s outfield players will wear all maroon, with their goalkeeper in all green."

Useless tossers.

I've read that there will be 21,000 allowed to attend this.

That's a significant number of people for a game in 17 days time. I presume we'll have to have ballots, rules about testing to digest and follow, and so on.

That's not long. In fact, the lack of information for 10 days now is pretty poor.
I'd be surprised if there will be as many as 10k tickets for the clubs to share.

My work has its club Wembley tickets available so I expect it to be the same for many other corporates.

I'd be surprised if there will be as many as 10k tickets for the clubs to share.

My work has its club Wembley tickets available so I expect it to be the same for many other corporates.
Geoff Peters reckoned there would be 7,000 tickets for each club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757