FA Cup Final 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any allocated tickets are to be made available using the away points priority system.

Statistically the team in red beats the team in blue. Maroon is a kind of red. I’ll take that.

Would you go to this if you could have one of the over priced tickets.

Sitting in an empty Wembley stadium is one of the wankest things I can think of.

Would you go to this if you could have one of the over priced tickets.

Sitting in an empty Wembley stadium is one of the wankest things I can think of.

Yes.

It's the FA Cup final.

Same for any other game though, I'd rather be there than watch on TV, even if only a handful are in the ground.

This game is in 11 days time and they've not yet released the tickets for purchase.

This is the statement they released on Friday:

Leicester City Football Club has been engaged in organisational planning with the Football Association, Chelsea FC, DCMS, Public Health England and Leicester City Council relative to supporter attendance at the Emirates FA Cup Final.

The match at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 15 May is scheduled to form part of the latest stage of the UK Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP) – a series of pilot events where key scientific data and research will inform the process to safely reintroduce fans and audiences to large-scale events, as coronavirus restrictions are eased.

As with previous stages of the ERP, supporters potentially attending the event will be required to comply with its protocols and admission requirements, which are evolving as the programme moves forward, informed by the findings of previous events.

Discussions are ongoing and the Club is hopeful that these requirements will be finalised in the coming days so they can be relayed to supporters as soon as possible.

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

Further updates will be provided on LCFC.com in due course.

6250 for each club?

Access to any Leicester City ticket allocation will be determined by our Priority Points system – consistent with the Club’s standard practice for away fixtures where demand outweighs supply.

What complete bollocks. It isn't an away game. A shameful way to treat season ticket holders. Why should fans who go to away games get priority? No justification whatsoever.

What complete bollocks. It isn't an away game. A shameful way to treat season ticket holders. Why should fans who go to away games get priority? No justification whatsoever.

Totally agree. Also, how is it fair that the tickets allocated to both clubs will be extortionate whereas the circa 9,000 for 'others' will all be complementary?

And the freebies will be distributed in London so Chelsea will get hold of most of them.

They will all have season tickets too. Can't think of a fairer way short of just having a random ballot.

Not sure how this is a shameful way to treat season ticket holders, when it’s season ticket holders that will get the tickets.
the game is not at the King Power, so by definition, is an away game, regardless of us having been designated the away team.

That's exactly what it should be. A random ballot of season ticket holders. How difficult is that?

And members. Members have a chance to go in to a ballot for all away games, why should this one be any different?

Although when I had top priority for away games I would have been pissed off if someone who never went to an away game got a ticket ahead of me.

Not sure how this is a shameful way to treat season ticket holders, when it’s season ticket holders that will get the tickets.
the game is not at the King Power, so by definition, is an away game, regardless of us having been designated the away team.
Cobblers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758