FA Cup Final 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what sort of points levels all of these loyal away supporters have? What are us mere mortals up against?

Do we know what sort of points levels all of these loyal away supporters have? What are us mere mortals up against?

350+

6,250 - my guess is that circa 1,000 will go to club staff, players, sponsors, etc.

Then there are approx. 5,000 that regularly/semi regularly go to away games and will have 320+ points.

Don’t forget all the ticket office and their “mates”.

You get points for being a season ticket holder, one point is added for each away game attended.

if I remember rightly it’s based on the last 3 seasons so a season ticket holder for 3 years would have a higher priority than someone with 2 years

350+

6,250 - my guess is that circa 1,000 will go to club staff, players, sponsors, etc.

Then there are approx. 5,000 that regularly/semi regularly go to away games and will have 320+ points.
Just checked the club website to see what points I have, and got ‘’ticketing history information is not currently available’’

Not sure how this is a shameful way to treat season ticket holders, when it’s season ticket holders that will get the tickets.
the game is not at the King Power, so by definition, is an away game, regardless of us having been designated the away team.
It is NOT an away game. It is at a neutral venue.
Virtually all season ticket holders who travel to away games also go to home games.
Most season ticket holders who go to home games do not go to away games.

So why are the latter being penalised?

Virtually all season ticket holders who travel to away games also go to home games.

Because a season ticket is for home games and this isn't a home game?

Whichever way they do it, people will be annoyed that they miss out.

watching it in any setting will still be easily the best cup final ive watched in my 42 years alive....

watching it in any setting will still be easily the best cup final ive watched in my 42 years alive....

What if you end up watching it whilst sitting up to your neck in a vat of fresh steaming dog shit, and then we lost it 12-0 after playing like a bunch of completely useless tossers

So Chelsea will be getting an extra 12000 tickets then, we'll resident's of Brent and key workers will be and to rub salt in the wound they are getting them free.
How about giving an equal amount of tickets to the Leicester Royal infirmary

So Chelsea will be getting an extra 12000 tickets then, we'll resident's of Brent and key workers will be and to rub salt in the wound they are getting them free.
How about giving an equal amount of tickets to the Leicester Royal infirmary
For cancer patients or..?

The whole thing will be a disgrace.

Ticket office will swallow 3000 of them as they a corrupt bunch of ****s who have done it before.

It’s NOT a home game, season tickets are for home games only. Why should fans who follow the team at games away from the King Power be penalised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757