Fan’s Groups Angered By Lack Of Consultation Prior To ‘Stealth’ Increase In Ticket Purchase Fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

It's a piss take charging a completely made up fee per ticket rather than per transaction (still unnecessary)

No reasons given either.

Most probably won't agree just so they can be at odds with the FT

Even though they are coming across a bit moany, given the fact that ST prices have been kept low for years and everything else that’s gone on over recent years, they’ve definitely got a point here

It’s a completely unnecessary charge to impose for a relatively small amount of money. Makes us look like penny pinching misers, which we certainly aren’t

The consultation bit is completely irrelevant, for me, but the principle of this charge is nothing short of pathetic

We’ve shat away money on extended contracts for the likes of James, yet squeeze money out of ordinary punters for stuff like this

Is there only one fan? I think they mean fans' groups.

This is TB, it had to be said.

I know they haven’t got many actual members, but I don’t think they’ve sunk that far.

Yet

Admin and transaction fees are everywhere .. theatres, cinemas, concert tickets etc etc. We have been very fortunate so far in only paying a £1 overall fee. I’m afraid we have to be realistic here. Costs go up, prices go up.

Admin and transaction fees are everywhere .. theatres, cinemas, concert tickets etc etc.

And it's all bollocks. A delivery charge is fair enough (one per order, not one per ticket). But the cost of processing the transaction should be covered by the ticket price, not added on at the end.
You wouldn't expect to pay a transaction charge when buying anything else, so why should tickets be different?

I agree. What pissed me off was my car insurance company charging me a £15 admin fee for a change to my policy when I did it all myself on their website. They should have been paying me.

Most probably won't agree just so they can be at odds with the FT
My feelings about the Foxes Trust need no rehearsal, but I agree with them completely on this. The ticket price should be the price you pay.

Makes us look like penny pinching misers, which we certainly aren’t
Are you sure about that? The evidence suggests otherwise.

Admin and transaction fees are everywhere .. theatres, cinemas, concert tickets etc etc
A hundred wrongs don't make a right. Any organisation should include all the money they want to screw out of you in their ticket costs. The only warranted addition is for 'postage and packing'.

If it's not down as delivery is this a card fee? Suppose you'd get charged for that in person too though. Must be sending out heavy tickets if they cant absorb the cost of delivery. £31.50s plenty, that was the campaign they all got praised for following on away tickets wasn't it?

It happens here too, I went to an MLS game a few weeks ago, got charged an extra $5 on top of the ticket price for "processing." It was all done online including ticket delivery, somewhere there is a computer raking it in.

It would be interesting to see what other Premier League clubs charge and where we sit in comparison.

What was the club’s reply? This should have been included in the article too

I’m not sure if they are upset because the charges have been increased or just that they weren’t consulted beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263