Fans Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Is it worth me applying to get on this, or is it just a complete charade designed by Mace so that he can pretend he talks to the fans ?

Anyone know anything about it ?

Webbo, do the FT sit on this ?

homer said:
Is it worth me applying to get on this, or is it just a complete charade designed by Mace so that he can pretend he talks to the fans ?

Got it in one. :roll: :wink:

homer said:

Yes the Foxes Trust have 3 places on the Forum, the Supporters Club, Dis-Abled Supporters Assoc are also represented.

Paul Mace does not attend the forum following comments made in the Fox fanzine & a subsequent discussion we had with him on making the forum more productive.

We would welcome fresh blood on to the forum as long as:

1) You speak up & don't nod politely whatever the club says during the evening

2) You think of issues you want discussing & forward them to Peter Jones so they become agenda items. Too few Forum members did this last season & as a result the club drove the meeting agenda, it should be the fans who drive it.

3) You have a good memory & raise promises that were given & not delivered from previous forums.

4) You highlight to the club when they do something without using the Forum for opinion PRIOR to doing it. Fosse Gold, 120th tourny - no mention in the final forum of last season.

Last season all the applications were read by PJ, Cliff & Alan from the Trust & the 3 of them choose who joined the forum. So make sure your application stands out.

If you feel you would do all of 1-4 above please e-mail [email protected] & we will look out for your application

I did email the guy yesterday, but I doubt if my application stands out in any way

It said on the site to just give contact details etc. - didn't think I'd have to write a 1500 word dissertation of the merits of football sponsorship in the modern age.

Perhaps its a good thing - I'd just end up arguing and get thrown out anyway.

Remember this little beauty

Well good 'ol Homer has gone and got himself selected for the Fans Forum. Email today from Peter Jones

First meeting is on the 23rd September, and I want to hear your agenda items, please.

I'll start you off. In honour of Homer237:

1. Policy on ejection from the ground, imposition of banning orders, and rights of appeal

What's next .........?

homer said:

Apparently if you volunteer to be the odd job man (the freebie) then you get a invite - thats the special gift.

Wonder if thats why MA keeps saying he has spent his budget :wink:

homer said:
Remember this little beauty

Well good 'ol Homer has gone and got himself selected for the Fans Forum. Email today from Peter Jones

First meeting is on the 23rd September, and I want to hear your agenda items, please.

I'll start you off. In honour of Homer237:

1. Policy on ejection from the ground, imposition of banning orders, and rights of appeal

What's next .........?

We have had a series of discussions on that topic with the club over the last fortnight & the now the appeals process has been made clear an appeal is underway.

Having said all that, this doesn't mean you shouldn't raise it

- remember to submit any topics well in advance so they are put on the agenda.

question to ask

why havnt the club made the brighton game a fans fixture with cheap prices to attract a half decent attendance. cant they see that cheaper prices will attract more people and make a bigger profit.

oh and high its my first post but ive been reading the boards for ages. 8)

Re: question to ask

lako42 said:
why havnt the club made the brighton game a fans fixture with cheap prices to attract a half decent attendance. cant they see that cheaper prices will attract more people and make a bigger profit.

oh and high its my first post but ive been reading the boards for ages. 8)

Welcome. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758