FAO Joe_fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
What ever happened to your counting thread?

Best thread ever.....

Last edited:
Oh sweet baby Jesus! Did you have to bring that up?

It's bad enough with the poxy feckin '3 word story' & 'word association' threads pissing me off, don't bring back that ****en spasticated yoke as well

It's bad enough with the poxy feckin '3 word story' & 'word association' threads pissing me off, don't bring back that ****en spasticated yoke as well

a forum is all about opinions..........:icon_bigg

.....and my opinion is that those are shite threads :icon_cool

Now you have the power Macky how about putting all the Prediction League stuff in one section...go on you know you want to

As the newest member of the forum gestapo, i urge you to close the above threads. Piss poor quality stuff that boosts post counts. Utter rubbish:icon_wink

d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png

Game over. :icon_wink

As the newest member of the forum gestapo, i urge you to close the above threads. Piss poor quality stuff that boosts post counts. Utter rubbish:icon_wink

Completely agree, The worst two threads in TB history need to be got rid off. Fecking word association and 3 word story. Only wankers keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46