FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

pork pie fox

Couldn't see a thread for Qatar 2022 chat, so thought I'd start one.

Anyone want a free trip to Qatar? (So long as they're willing to only say nice things about it, obviously)

Get in the bin you complete and utter shower of wankers.

In return, these supporters have had to sign a "code of conduct" urging them to post favourable comments about the tournament on social media and to report "any offensive, degrading or abusive comments" by others to the SC, preferably with screenshots.

Couldn't see a thread for Qatar 2022 chat, so thought I'd start one.

Anyone want a free trip to Qatar? (So long as they're willing to only say nice things about it, obviously)

Good god - that is a slippery slope.

Southgate is a wet ****ing lettuce.

“The workers want Qatar to go ahead” you prick.
It wouldn't surprise me if the workers weren't getting paid and or there passport's back until after a successful world cup, so yeah the cherry picked workers that Southgate spoke to from his 5* hotel of course wanted a successful world cup, is he really that stupid to not really see what's been going on, no doubt when England fail to qualify out of the group the twat will be back to his rainbow armbands and political correctness stuff.

It wouldn't surprise me if the workers weren't getting paid and or there passport's back until after a successful world cup, so yeah the cherry picked workers that Southgate spoke to from his 5* hotel of course wanted a successful world cup, is he really that stupid to not really see what's been going on, no doubt when England fail to qualify out of the group the twat will be back to his rainbow armbands and political correctness stuff.
I think you'll find that they loved working there and nothing bad ever happened to any of them

I'm watching the documentary on ITV about Qatar how the **** the world cup is being played there is beyond me, if any footballer has any shred of decency they would refuse to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263