FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hilarity continues. Journeyman championship class players being asked to play out from the back as if they're Man City or Real Madrid. With inevitable results.

It's like watching your dad wearing a tight suit despite being a porky ****er "it's the fashion"

How about ditching the fashionable shit you clearly don't have the players for & actually daring to be different, play to your actual strengths & think for yourself instead of being a mindless conformist ****?

Who knows, you might even...oh I don't know...win the ****ing Premier League or something.

Could happen.

DAAAAKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!!

Get maddison on for some minutes you slag
It’s not happening now.

Why are we wasting this crop of talent with this waste of ****ing space?

Senegal in the next round then. Should win that one, especially if they have Daka in goal.

There is no obvious thread for this post but wow that was shite. Hull City 3 Cardiff City 0. I think that for the next match, we need Jordan Henderson, Jordan Banks, Jordan Milner and Jordan.

There is no obvious thread for this post but wow that was shite. Hull City 3 Cardiff City 0. I think that for the next match, we need Jordan Henderson, Jordan Banks, Jordan Milner and Jordan.

Chris Jordan ?

He looks a bit like…..

The French have shown the way forward. If you have a manager who is essentially a bit shit you need to have multiple world class players to bail you out.

Mind you, Deschamps managed to brilliantly circumvent that today by simply not playing any of them. Just goes to show if you're absolutely determined to be a clueless fraud you should never, ever give up on it. I admire his dedication.

If this is given as a penalty, we might as well give up football.

Edit - given, what a crock of shit.

We do not have a general World Cup thread, perhaps one might be started. I am watching the Poland Argentine match and Argentine have been awarded a penalty. The ref goes to look at the screen but what he sees is edited by the VAR team. There was an angle which showed that the Polish goalkeeper (don't ask me to spell his name, I am already having a bad time on goalies) touches the ball before touching Messie in the face. The ref was not shown this angle and hence gave the penalty.

Justice was served in the end but this editing of the ref's video view of any incident needs to be looked at.

Have Poland been engaged in some sort of protest where they have refused to play?

The French have shown the way forward. If you have a manager who is essentially a bit shit you need to have multiple world class players to bail you out.

Mind you, Deschamps managed to brilliantly circumvent that today by simply not playing any of them. Just goes to show if you're absolutely determined to be a clueless fraud you should never, ever give up on it. I admire his dedication.
I have been saying that Deschamps is shit since the final of Euro 2016 when he refused to play the best defensive mid-field twins in the world. He has done nothing since to change my mind. Ok, France won the 2018 World Cup, but that was despite him, rather than because of him.

It is a bit like 2006, when Domenech got France to the final. It was Zidane who took over the management of the team when he realised what a useless prat Domenech was. He got his dues in the 2010 World Cup when he sent home Anelka for calling him a useless son of a whore, and the players went on strike.

As for Senegal, they are big, strong, fast and skillfull. Not to be underestimated. (there, I didn't even mention the goalie!!!!ooopppsss

Australia are shit, but they turn up at world cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263