FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

give_us_a_wave

As I said at length earlier, the ****ers have passed themselves out of the WC for the 2nd time in a row. Less penetration than a bible belt college campus.

Enrique is the international Pep. Overrated ****.

Sadly for him he can't do what Pep does & solve his problem by the genius, utterly left field tactic of just signing the best striker in the world.

Joe_Fox

Trying to come up with something new & original. Difficult to do in the 21st century, but I consider it my duty.
I appreciate it, truly.
On an aside, I potted out eight balls at pool tonight, five of which were tough tough shots. best game I've ever played.

homer

Fancy leaving your best penalty taker til last. Idiots

At least we don’t have to listen to the cockwomble pundits masturbating over how magnificent Brazil are any more

Now for the Dutch to **** over the Argies, and it’s been a good day

jb5000

Fancy leaving your best penalty taker til last. Idiots

At least we don’t have to listen to the cockwomble pundits masturbating over how magnificent Brazil are any more

Now for the Dutch to **** over the Argies, and it’s been a good day
A bunch of flat-track bullies. Croatia were magnificent though, a real combination of skill and steel that was wonderful to watch and had me cheering for them by the end as a neutral.

homer

Oh God, please shut the **** up about Messi, FFS

This competition has been great, but the coverage has been completely unbearable in every way

give_us_a_wave

The Dutch deserve to go through just for the sheer balls of that free kick. Crucified worldwide if it doesn't come off. Proper all or nothing stuff.

homer

Not quite sure why the Dutch didn’t carry on with the long ball madness - Argies didn’t have a ****ing clue how to deal with it

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1950
2Manchester City2045
3Newcastle Utd2039
4Manchester Utd2039
5Tottenham 2136
6Brighton1931
7Fulham2131
8Brentford2030
9Liverpool1929
10Chelsea2029