Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you budding excel genius's, i've devised, very quickly I hasten to add, a prediction spreadsheet that you can play around with until your hearts content. :roll:

To change it to suit, all you need to do is type in Win, Lose or Draw and it will automatically update itself accordingly. When it comes to the games where teams play one another all you need to do is the follwing'

Portmouth vs Leeds (Only enter the prediction in the Portmouth prediction and the Leeds prediction will update itself accordingly.

Portmouth vs Leicester (Only enter the prediction in the Portmouth prediction and the Leicester prediction will update itself accordingly.

Leicester vs Leeds (Only enter the prediction in the Leicester prediction and the Leeds prediction will update itself accordingly.

Some may or may not find it useful. Apologies in advance if anyone finds any errors. :oops: Any problems let me know and I will amend it. Enjoy :wink:

Updated excel relegation prediction spreadsheet based on remaining fixtures for current bottom 4 teams.

I dont't think we can predict this at all, I mean how can you say we''ll get another 5 wins when...
a) we've won only 4 all season
b)We haven't won for three months
c) we don't ever look like winning a game atm!

I know a win on Saturday would change things but we can't say we'll win 5 when we only have 4 so far......

This will be our best ever chance to stay up and it is slipping away....

dannyboy said:
I dont't think we can predict this at all, I mean how can you say we''ll get another 5 wins when...
a) we've won only 4 all season
b)We haven't won for three months
c) we don't ever look like winning a game atm!

I know a win on Saturday would change things but we can't say we'll win 5 when we only have 4 so far......

This will be our best ever chance to stay up and it is slipping away....

How can you say we don't look like winning at all ? That's rubbish.

I reckon since the Brum debacle, what that ? 12 games ? - apart from Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle - we've 'looked like' winning them all. I know what's gone on in the last few minutes of each of those games but we certainly 'looked more like winning' than our oppostion did...

It's just got to click soon.

We're playing well enough for 80 minutes of most games to frighten anyone. I reckon we'll pinch a surprise away win somewhere where the home side misfire or get no luck for a change in the last ten minutes...

Let's see, Birmingham ? Charlton ? ......Man U ? (are playing as shit as anyone at the moment) :wink:

We always say that teenfox but it never happens so 4 points from them games in total would be a realistic amount whether it be 4 draws or 1 win 1 draw 2 losses.

Petrescu said:
We always say that teenfox but it never happens so 4 points from them games in total would be a realistic amount whether it be 4 draws or 1 win 1 draw 2 losses.
yes but we've already beat 2 of these teams, was 10 minuites away form beating the other (till dickheadanio decided to dive) and then well the brum game was bazare and when we had 11 men we were all over them!

Was we? From what i remember it was our worst performance of the season we hardly threatened Birmingham with 11 men and then when Elliott was a twat they deservedly won :? If you want to expect us to win go ahead, prepare to be let down :(

Petrescu said:
Was we? From what i remember it was our worst performance of the season we hardly threatened Birmingham with 11 men and then when Elliott was a twat they deservedly won :? If you want to expect us to win go ahead, prepare to be let down :(
all i'm saying is don't be so negative! i'm just rying me best to stay posative :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263