Flags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Anyone know any good shops that do England flags for a cheapish price? Ive got one, but its got LCFC on it, and it'd look rather stupid hanging out of my window upside down + i don't want to ruin it... so any shops? I know wilkinsons do for £1.99... but they're crap :roll:

Craig said:
Anyone know any good shops that do England flags for a cheapish price? Ive got one, but its got LCFC on it, and it'd look rather stupid hanging out of my window upside down + i don't want to ruin it... so any shops? I know wilkinsons do for £1.99... but they're crap :roll:

Surly you could get discount at Wilkos though? Or don't Wilkos give staff discount?
Sainburys do them, Soccer Sports do them, Most sports shops, e.t.c

I also need a England flag because I have;
1) LCFC - Innocent
2) LCFC (With the players signatures)
So I could do with a new one aswell...

I got a England Car Flag of the market yesterday, £1 (Rip Off to be fair), But my mums is deffo having that in her car window! lol
I've also got a Leicester Car Flag - I bought it earlier in the season, Never used it though, lol.
BUT on the left car window i'm gonna have the Leicester flag and on the right side the england flag!

m~james said:
Craig said:

Surly you could get discount at Wilkos though? Or don't Wilkos give staff discount?
Sainburys do them, Soccer Sports do them, Most sports shops, e.t.c

I also need a England flag because I have;
1) LCFC - Innocent
2) LCFC (With the players signatures)
So I could do with a new one aswell...

I got a England Car Flag of the market yesterday, £1 (Rip Off to be fair), But my mums is deffo having that in her car window! lol
I've also got a Leicester Car Flag - I bought it earlier in the season, Never used it though, lol.
BUT on the left car window i'm gonna have the Leicester flag and on the right side the england flag!
At wilko's, car flags... Buy one get one free :!:
And yeh i can get discount, but, they say "ENGLAND" on them, and look VERY cheap :roll:

Bu99er - Bloody Market! Might go down to Wilkos, then I have 3, lol - Dunno why i'd want 3 but still its a good offer! lol

-Yeah those ones your on about do look abit cheep.
As far as I know the ones in Sainsbury's and Soccer Sports are just the St Georges Cross, Don't take my word for it though!

ffs....

why was that as a guest when it clearly says beaumontfox in brackets next to log out at the top????

i've just logged out and logged back in again....let's see if it works this time...

and i still know where to tickle you Scowy.....

Flags on cars are crap, get a big fook off flag and walk around waving it proudly.

Joe_Fox said:
Flags on cars are crap, get a big fook off flag and walk around waving it proudly.

Nick some from people's properties and then get chased by a VR6 Golf, think you've got away with it and then get woken up by the police next day on the blower. Then frantically run round looking for the flags and return them to Beaumont Leys police station and be sick in their car park. Malf mate never do that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757