Footballer held after fatal crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kids are dead and the wife had to tell the dad who's in a hospital bed with a broken back

if he did it, i hope he gets ****ed in the showers for the rest of his life

Twat

I naively thought that the idiotic ways of a modern-day professional footballer wouldn't reach the likes of a Plymouth Arygle goalkeeper. It appears so.

Last edited:
yet again a footballer lets himself down by doing something no reasonable person would ever do

Twat

I naively thought that the idiotic ways of a modern-day professional footballer wouldn't reach the likes of a Plymouth Arygle goalkeeper. It appears so.
This is nothing to do with footballers or football.

It was a grave error made on a human level, not a footballing one.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside of football, and this shit happens every day. Football should not take the blame for this, scummy humans should.

I suppose you are right but I find an incredible pattern forming with professional footballers and breaking of the law. Strangely, it's a pattern which most occupations don't have a connection with.

I suppose you are right but I find an incredible pattern forming with professional footballers and breaking of the law. Strangely, it's a pattern which most occupations don't have a connection with.
WTF!!!!!

The prisons and courts are full of non footballers!!!!!! Are you a little bit mental?

Yes, I am. Go on, stick that picture on with the blokes who are a bit mental. One of them is wearing glasses and is holding a mug.
I daren't in case I upset somebody.

I think I read somewhere that he was on the way back from David Norris' wedding in Bolton, but yeah he should have either stayed over or driven back with insurance and without being over the alcohol limit.

feck me. It sounds like he has killed two children, brothers at that.
I couldn't give a feck as to what happens to him.

Thoughts to the parents, how the feck do you get over that?

Footballer or not, his profession should not come into it. Driving whilst over the limit and no insurance, he should be charged with murder and locked up forever.

What his parents are going through I just cannot begin to imagine.

My cousin and her daughter were killed in a car crash a few years ago, the husband still hasn't properly gotten over it and probably never will.

Luke McCormick it looks like:
0,,30100-1318371,00.html

Footballer or not, his profession should not come into it. Driving whilst over the limit and no insurance, he should be charged with murder and locked up forever.

:038::038:

Yes and no. :icon_wink The fact that he is a footballer is irrelevant, except that he should be treated in the same way as anyone else in this situation.

Secondly this not the same as murder and to treat it as such devalues a murder charge. However I do hope that he is not given a slap of the wrists and does serious time though it might be better if he continued to work so that he can pay off the family he has just ruined. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757